Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

£100 Marker & Apex2

emisnug

"I am Become Death, squeegier of Worlds"
Oct 10, 2011
Middle of bloody Nowhere
Hi Everyone (again) - Selling yet more stuff I can't warrant having. I did try to update my last For Sale thread, but for some reason it didn't let me change the title, so it just looked like a thread bump. Sorry about that.

Let's get down to it then: First up - the £90 Marker. It's a Dangerous Power Threshold in the "Ocean" colour scheme - Blue and Silver. Comes with a scratch on the reg, and it does have a leak which I can't fix. Which is why it's a low price.
Also comes with a Seventh Element Board & Trigger, and enough Orings to sink a battleship.

Apex2 Barrel - It's an A/C thread, and 14 inches in length. What else can I say? It's an Apex. Makes balls do crazy stuff. A price of £27.50 posted to your door.

I'll do both for £120

FILE0279.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:

cheyenne

Jun 9, 2009
hull
Hi Everyone (again) - Selling yet more stuff I can't warrant having. I did try to update my last For Sale thread, but for some reason it didn't let me change the title, so it just looked like a thread bump. Sorry about that.

Let's get down to it then: First up - the £100 Marker. It's a Dangerous Power Threshold in the "Ocean" colour scheme - Blue and Silver. Comes with a scratch on the reg, and it does have a leak which I can't fix. Which is why it's a low price.
Also comes with a Seventh Element Board & Trigger, and enough Orings to sink a battleship.

Apex2 Barrel - It's an A/C thread, and 14 inches in length. What else can I say? It's an Apex. Makes balls do crazy stuff. A price of £27.50 posted to your door.

I'll do both for £120

View attachment 16966
where about is the leak m8

emisnug

Oct 10, 2011
Middle of bloody Nowhere
Around the bolt area. I think it is the sail O-ring, but I've changed every O-ring on it multiple times - the leak is very persistant, but also slow. I measured 500psi loss over 75 minutes.

Reactions: kid_paintball

emisnug

Oct 10, 2011
Middle of bloody Nowhere
I have personally put around 6 cases through it, and have owned it for a year. Apart from the leak, there are no other problems that I'm aware of. Trigger is a bit bouncy, but that's about it.