Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

£1000 to spend - what are the recommendations

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
That's the same opinion you'll get from anyone who knows what they are talking about. All of the top end markers will outperform the others in at least one field.......... ROF, weight, reliability, consistency even availability of parts etc.... so if weight is all you care about.......a light marker is "the best" if its ROF then the fast shooters are "the best" what if your a loony front superman diver? maybe sturdy construction and compact size is more important.......see what I mean?

so in other words get a viking? as its the best in all those categories and more :D :D :D :D

Rich S

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2002
Jersey
Originally posted by Red_Merkin
Rich,
what kind of gun have you owned before?
you might get more value for your money if you bought used.
Red,

owned a inferno, shocker, played with impy, cocker, e-cocker, timmy, angel, bushy

the post was not for an actual purchase as i have a air, hopper, and bag. it was just to get people thinking and discussing - i thought that the defined requirements would create an interesting discussion.... and i has

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
Originally posted by smart parts hater
look here i have shot a timmy and it was okay but nothing special. DYNASTY are the best and they use angels. So surely the angels are the best. But not only that but the majority of paintball players all want to have angels.
I aint dissing the cocker guy cos cocker are cool to me. I love them. And will love them to the day i die but the angels are simply put the BEST
You forget mate, Dynasty angels are all tricked up to tha max, everythin that can be done usually is, wether it be new boards or crazy new eye's.

Just cause they shoot em don t mean they are the best, Dynasty don t really get alot of trouble from their markers cause they have their own WDP tech with them.
I ve had 2 Angels and I loved them both, but angels do give a bit of hassle, but when they work they rock.

My top marker at the moment?? ... well it aint a Angel anyway :D

Mak D
:cool:

Jon O

Feb 28, 2003
Visit site
£1000? spend it on hot chicks

sorry, my pc crashed.

10 Reasons to spend £1000 on hot chicks:

1/ You won't trade in your hot chick 2 months later to buy a better one (unless the new one is really really hot)
2/ You'll be able to play with a hot chick no matter what the chrono marshal says
3/ You can get your hot chick out whenever you like, even in public
4/ You don't need to spend £100 on a feeder so a hot chick can swallow your balls faster
5/ You won't need to get a hot chick anodized to make her look better - some high heels and a mini skirt will do the job
6/ A hot chick works even better when she's wet
7/ Hot chicks aren't bothered about the diameter of your balls, just that they're clean
8/ Hot chicks won't burst your balls if their batteries go flat
9/ You don't need to spend £500 on an air system to shove up a hot chick's ass. But if you do, you've got SERIOUS problems
10/ Hot chicks RULE