Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

SOLD

3AJ12

Apr 16, 2013
Hey guys, got two Empire Axe's for sale here. Story time: I had two axes before, one normal stock black and one custom annodised + upgraded board (my main marker). When my main one started playing up a bit I decided to strip both of them down, and put all the best and best condition parts into one marker, and the rest into another. As expected the main one worked well and to my suprise so did the 2nd one. BUT It's been about a year since I last used/tested them and I have no means of testing now (see this post: http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/help-selling-guns.174840/). All the electronics are in working order and all o-rings intact. ONTO THE MARKERS!

This first one is the better of the two. Shockwave board, upgraded spring, annodised grip, stock body and annodised barrel. I am confident this one is working well. Noticable damage includes light wear on the body and scratches on one of the eye screws so nothing big. £170 + postage (I pay fees)

The second one has an annodised body and custom invert mini grips (stock ones included). Noticable damage includes no feedneck clamp screw (pictured below, my Z2 still stayed in fine) but the clamp is included, and also some hefty scratches on the bolt (also pictured below). Due to the nature of this marker, explained in my first paragraph, I am selling it for £130 + postage (I pay fees), Although I would not recommend it to a beginner but instead to someone who can fix an issue if it was to arise.

Again, both markers were working last time I shot them, were cleaned straight after and have been sitting in a box for a year. Will need lubing upon receiving. Feel free to ask any questions!

EDIT 07/11/2015: Both come in original boxel with small spares kit

Last edited:

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Do these come with anything else ?? Box, spares, anything other than the guns ??

And where are you based.

May have some interest in the cheaper one, will ask a friend and let you know.

3AJ12

Apr 16, 2013
Do these come with anything else ?? Box, spares, anything other than the guns ??

And where are you based.

May have some interest in the cheaper one, will ask a friend and let you know.
Yes mate both boxed.and with a small spares kit, I'll edit in a picture of them. I am based in Pulborough, West Sussex

Pandamonium

Oct 10, 2012
Hi mate is the working axe still going? If so and it comes with some spares I will have it