Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

09 GEO EGO thread

G

Gassy

Anymore stupid replies or insults from the Manc idiots or anyone else gets a permanant ban.

I will consider it a gift to the forum.

kungura

Oct 2, 2008
ok, that escalated quickly!

so who's already pre-ordered an ego 09 or geo?
cmon dont be shy...

i want one real bad, but i got an email saying these colours (not that many at the moment) are going to be here for a while, untill sales drop, then they'll add more colours....

I think the EGO 08 looks more fragile, whereas the 09 looks more bold. like look down the barrel and here come 100 balls right to your head..

. does anyone feel the same way?

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
sorry but thats just my opinion im just abit disapointedd with it but im willing to compear the both of them the geo and the 09 ego but i think still the 08 looks better , and the resone why i said they proberly havent done mutch with the 09 ego is because they want people to buy the geo more than the ego, what can they do to it that they havent done yet thats why i said what i said ,
You've no need to apologise, you're entitled to your opinion.

burnzy1989

its time to make a solid stream line of paint
Jul 7, 2008
Shropshire
yes i know its just that i dont like to cause arguments with people over nothing i could see it escalating so no worrys :)

Seany

www.northernquarterpb.com
Mar 19, 2007
Northern Quarter
www.corruptedpb.com
sorry but thats just my opinion im just abit disapointedd with it but im willing to compear the both of them the geo and the 09 ego but i think still the 08 looks better , and the resone why i said they proberly havent done mutch with the 09 ego is because they want people to buy the geo more than the ego, what can they do to it that they havent done yet thats why i said what i said ,
im sorry but you cant really say this until you have shot both of the guns, the 09 might not look different but its completley different

burnzy1989

its time to make a solid stream line of paint
Jul 7, 2008
Shropshire
i know but like i said im willing to try them both out and then make a desision i didnt mean to sound like i was giving it the back door its just what id thought a bit stupid but you never know .

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
i think whatever planet eclipse make will not fail, if they have teething problems then pe will sort it im sure and many many teams will carry on shooting pe over other brands of marker and im sure some will take up shooting the geo also. i think pe are the best marker manufacturers in the world and cant go wrong. *by the way i shoot an a1 fly so im not a ego sheep, just go off of what i see and read*