Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

10 years after I hung up my Angel I got back on the field today

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Nice! I'm playing puget with a pick up team. I shall bust out the double knee slide at some point just to add some old school flavour to the mix.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
I hit up my local indoor place in Dublin for some reball training. It was great fun. There was a local college's paintball society there about 6 of them. I took to the field (using a rental gun, using my lv1 would not have been fair), and had a blast.

Got 2nd in a 2v2 ladder match, got 1st in the 1v1 ladder match, and won the 6v3 event they did.

The guy that runs the place plays in CPPS and is really nice, he was like my friend you are like old wolf, not as fast but can still kill a lot. (I'm taking that as a compliment).

Things I need to personally work on;
A) WEAR THE GOD DAMNED KNEE PADS...astro turf...rug burn.
B) In the 50 dorito, locking down 3 people, I got tunnel vision and only kept 2 of them in view. Bad form and I need to cycle through the bunkers faster.
C) Yoga...I need to do yoga or stretch more, or both.
D) Gravity hoppers (non-powered) are HATEFUL and I was constantly doing the shake n' shoot.

I tried my hardest to explain that you can have fun at ANY price point with paintball, and just because I have an LV1 sitting on the table, doesn't mean you need that to have fun and shoot people. The college kids seemed to enjoy that, and the couple of girls they had playing, I told them about Ultraviolet, FLC, and Poison Ivy. One of the girls played the snake really well (super tiny girl and utterly fearless).

Along with working on personal things, I tried to be a good ambassador of the sport, and both of those combined...made it a good day.

Now for pain meds...and a beer :D

Reactions: shogun666 and EELZ