Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

13c question

Magic Rat

Swansea Draguns
Nov 21, 2012
Carmarthen
For longer all day games,If I connect my 1.1 litre back mounted tank tank via remote line to the 13cl tank fill nipple whilst fitted to the marker,( Milsig M17) will that work ?

Would the rear mounted tank have to be high pressure output same as the 13c or would the reg on the large tank just top up the smaller tank, then the high pressure 13c tank reg feeds the marker.

Larger tank is 4500 psi ,13c is 3000 would the larger tank only have to be filled to 3000 or woudnt it matter as its filling through a reg.

Or use a SCARAB ARMS Air-Through Buffer Tube from back mounted tank,which are quite cheap £25
But then I think the larger tank would have to be high pressure as no reg on scarab.
That's not a problem as its a Ninja pro which is adjustable .

Any suggestions/experience?

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Would you not just be safer running a larger tank via remote line to the marker? All you'd need would be the ASA adapter.

Magic Rat

Swansea Draguns
Nov 21, 2012
Carmarthen
Yep thats my conclusion,the larger tanks output is only 450 psi,so it will only fill the tank to that pressure.
So i think buffer tube is easiest option,unless you have a link to an ASA adapter?