Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

16" sniper barrel made for 98 custom

Feb 20, 2015
So! I own a Tippman cronus and the range on it isn't exactly the best. I can't find any extendable barrels specifically for it. Now there is the barrel mentioned in the title that caught my eye but I was wondering if any of you guys could help me. Would it fit in the cronus? Would it be the correct thread? Or would I be better off just buying a 98 custom and extending that?

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
Ansgear say its a5 threaded but never personally seen one.

Try moving closer ;) what's the marker chronoed to? Longer barrels don't always make much difference, tippmann flatline barrels meant to give more range as does the apex but with the spin it puts on by time
The paint hits someone it probably wont break or even be felt. Don't waste money on that marker is my advice save up and get something better. Spent around 400 on bits for my omega, was a nice marker but loud heavy inefficient and inconsistent. Upgraded in the end same as most do

Big_jim

Team PUPS/PBM
Feb 10, 2010
The range on all paintball guns is the same (at the same velocity), from the flashiest dye to the lowliest 98. Don't waste your money on that barrel. It won't make a difference.

The flatline and first strike rounds are the exception to this however the benefits of either are offset by multiple shortcomings.

What you want is accuracy through consistancy. As reaper says upgrade your gun if you feel you need more of an edge.