Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

1650 dark sports tournament grade paintballs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
Yes, i concur, sometimes i have found that some boxes are infact too small for my balls... leading to crushing an eventual loss of roundness and performance...

Xmini-ballerX

London Tigers & Team GB
Nov 15, 2008
URGENT !!!

I will offer double the asking price if you can insure me things

1) That there are definitely 1650 ( I will need some proof )
2) That you can get them to me by 5 PM today
3) That you include a free pot ( My Team lacks pots )
4) A demonstration of you eating one ball to show that the paint is user friendly
5) That you spray paint half of the balls green so that my team can divide them up equally
6) You are willing to ship 1/8 Th to Kenya
7) You are willing to ship 1/4 Th to Tonga
8) You are willing to ship 5/8 ths to north Korea

Cook - If you could please specify which ball you have selected more precisely , Then I would be happy to ship you that ball free of charge if I receive them

20 bag fc

Jul 7, 2010
Ok guys.

cook you can have that specific ball for free just cover postage and its yours.

tiffer you can have that many balls yes, all vids of drop test and fill test will be uploaded soon hopefully.

and you can enter the box that my balls often sit in but this wil cost £5 for a mear 12mins 27seconds.

PaintballWizard

The best in the west!
Oct 5, 2009
and you can enter the box that my balls often sit in but this wil cost £5 for a mear 12mins 27seconds.
Bloody hell that must be a big box :D
EDIT: (Not 'cos your balls are big lol just that he can fit in it)

Just thought i'd mention i also have some balls for sale. Approximately 18 field grade sterling balls with green shell and yellow fill bought from delta force about a year ago. Been kept in a sandwich bag since in a slightly humid and cold porch. Looking for £2.50 + P & P.

RULES

ALL DEALS TO BE DONE IN THREAD
NO LOWBALLING
Payment by paypal
P&P WILL COST ABOUT £22.50 2nd class standard delivery or £42.50 by 2nd class recorded or £112.50 1st class recorded.
Please note cash on collection is NOT available.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.