Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

1st Gun

louisxg

Apr 30, 2015
Essex
Afternoon everyone!

Only been a part of the forum for a matter of days however the community on here seems awesome.

I have purchased all the clothing gear ready to start going paint ball regularly but the last thing I need is my own gun.

Am I right in thinking I need to look for the gun itself then purchase the hopper/loader and tank separately then I'm all set?

Next question and the most important is - With a budget of between £200 - £400 what gun set up should I be looking at?

Do you awesome people have some suggestions?

I'm sorry for the potentially boring post and any help is very much appreciated :) :)

The Artful Dodger

Dec 8, 2014
For £400 you could probably get a mini gs halo too and a cheap 3000 psi tank brand new,or go second hand and grab a bargain

The Artful Dodger

Dec 8, 2014
Keep an eye on the for sale section or even post in the wanted and see who can offer what.you must hit 20 posts before you can do either.ps don't post random just to get count up,it's against rules

louisxg

Apr 30, 2015
Essex
Keep an eye on the for sale section or even post in the wanted and see who can offer what.you must hit 20 posts before you can do either.ps don't post random just to get count up,it's against rules
Good idea thank you. And yes I was aware of the 20 post rule, I think its a great idea and I'm just being patient and only posting when needed :)

Have a nice day!

CameronS

Sep 30, 2013
Kent
Personally i wouldn't go crazy and spend the entire amount on just the gun, maybe go for something like an geo 2.5, etha then spend the rest on a good hopper like a spire or rotor, as well as a carbon fiber bottle with a long life on it.

That means if you get bored of the marker or deiced to upgrade all you have to worry about is the marker as you will already have the other essential items!

louisxg

Apr 30, 2015
Essex
Personally i wouldn't go crazy and spend the entire amount on just the gun, maybe go for something like an geo 2.5, etha then spend the rest on a good hopper like a spire or rotor, as well as a carbon fiber bottle with a long life on it.

That means if you get bored of the marker or deiced to upgrade all you have to worry about is the marker as you will already have the other essential items!
That's a great idea, never look at it like that. Thanks buddy!