Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

1ST monthly tournament training day

JoeTv

Quake
Sep 5, 2003
Southampton
Visit site
Well guys was marshallin 2day... and may i say it looks fantastic alot of hard work went into it and i think every1 should have a great time so thanx Jim and Chris ;) x !

Also can you spare a minute and think of the H-PAC man who is sleeping in his van alone in the woods rather him than me :D

Joe

Joko13

Sep 30, 2003
London, UK.
Visit site
BIG BIG BIG Shout out to the Ambush Paintball People!

JIM & Christine! Terrific training day you organised. Superb facility, excellent field (minus the bumps) :D

Very big thank you to the Nexus guys that were there to help out with tactics and technique in the field. Nick, Tommy & Mark, thanks guys, I very much appreciated your constructive comments and wisdom. Will look to training with you guys again.

Everyone who's serious about training and playing tournie should get down ASAP! The people are friendly, site is great, and the training session rocks!

Big thank you to AB from Quake for the generous lift to the station! Thanks mate!

Big shout to Team Quake! Friend bunch of lads/lasses.

Big thank you again to Jim Christine for making things run so smoothly. Will def come again when the next one is dated on the calender.

Thanks for a great day guys!

Every rocked today!

~ Mark Toye "Concentrate, technique, Concentrate, technique"

I'll forever remember those words Mark :)