Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

2 brand new Geo 3's and 1 barely used - price advice?

AJ Bell

Jan 10, 2013
I'm clearing out our spare guns along with some rotors, a set of invisions and a few other bits and bobs.

We have 2 brand new geo 3's - 1 midnight (black) the other Atlantic which is blue/turquoise. Both never been used and still have the original stickers on them and are in the box.

The 3rd geo 3 we have is midnight, barely been used and we still have the original box and case.

Anyone got an idea of roughly what I should be selling them for?

Also can anyone give me an idea of how I acquire enough points to sell on the marketplace/how many I need?

Cheers,
Alex

ChairChimp

It's a chimp and a chair!
Nov 5, 2002
Sheffield
Classifieds is based on number of posts outside that area if I remember correctly (sure someone will correct me).

Keep posting in here and you should be golden.

Can you post up pictures of the markers?

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Brand new items are not allowed to be sold, those which have been opened and have shot a ball or have been switched on and are most definitely second hand though, are fine.
You need 20 non spamming sensible posts to access the classifieds or you can bypass that by purchasing platinum membership and solidifying your reputation as an all around good guy

AJ Bell

Jan 10, 2013
I'll put a couple of pics up shortly Chairchimp.

Thanks for the reply dusty, I think I may purchase the membership to support what you guys are doing. The guns haven't been used in a game but I'm sure they've had a ball shot to test they work.