Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

2 markers wanted

Jim Jam

Dusty's #1 Fan!
Jan 4, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
I'm loving the looks of this creed what is it close too as I've not used it and would you be able too keep it for me as I haven't been paid yet but will do next week
It's there until it's sold mate. :) I.e. If someone before you wants it it's theirs, unless you want to put a small deposit down. ?

Last edited:

Jim Jam

Dusty's #1 Fan!
Jan 4, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
How much deposit do you need too secure it as spent too much money at millennium this weekend lol if it's more than what I have I'll ask the wife see what she has all depending on what you want down as she loves your creed and wants it badly lol
For a Week (till the end of next week 15th july) i think £35 non refundable deposit is fair for the price of the marker. Have you read about the trigger mate as i'm not one to sell something with a slight fault and not tell you.... It's a easy fix but i just haven't had the time to order anything to fix it in. Other than that it's a great gat. :)

Last edited:

Seamus Joyce

Jul 2, 2012
For a Week i think £35 non refundable deposit is fair for the price of the marker. Have you read about the trigger mate as i'm not one to sell something with a slight fault and not tell you.... It's a easy fix but i just haven't had the time to order anything to fix it in. Other than that it's a great gat. :)
Yeah I've read all the details about it and that's not a problem I can sort that out with ease mate and I don't have that at moment but I'll see what the wife has as your creed is hers and I don't get paid till the 13/07

Jim Jam

Dusty's #1 Fan!
Jan 4, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
Yeah I've read all the details about it and that's not a problem I can sort that out with ease mate and I don't have that at moment but I'll see what the wife has as your creed is hers and I don't get paid till the 13/07
Righto just let me know. :) It has someone else sniffing around aswell.