Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

20 yrs!! How time flies !

Bud

" ..- - .-- .- - " ;)
Jul 7, 2001
Started playing in about 88 and have a loft full of really old forgotten stuff, loads of old mags, amazing to see how ball has evolved.

Attachments

Bud

" ..- - .-- .- - " ;)
Jul 7, 2001
I've probably got the forest poster somewhere, a younger Mr Robinson :)

Attachments

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
Started playing in about 88 and have a loft full of really old forgotten stuff, loads of old mags, amazing to see how ball has evolved.
Rob Carlton from shades on the cover, robbing my flag grab I played for shades that year they won the Home Counties League. and Vic at arenaball I played for Petes NWC for that and the Preds winning the 5 man at Finmere, which I played for Team Sterling I then played for the turks at the campaign cup, which they won, then played for storm for a few tournaments,All within 6 months, Then joined the Preds. What a paintball whore I used to be :)

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
I've got one of the hoppers that's on top of the silver automag, I don't use it though, too advanced for me.....

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Oh man I had Sterling pump grips on my Automag, those were absolutely gorgeous carved cherry I think? Just superbly crafted. My local store when I got into paintball in 89-90 was an Army/Navy Surplus store, picked up my first gun there. A Tippmann SL-68. Not the SL-68II with semi-easily adjusted regulator pressure, oh no, the original baby. It was my first step up from Splatmasters and Nel-Spots that my friends had while I still roamed around with a sling shot.