Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

2006/2007 University Paintball League

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
I might play a few tourneys with you next year- I'm going to Notts Trent this september hopefully :).
You should think about doing some foreign tourneys that most people wouldn't get the chance to do with their normal teams, like the Zap series.:D

Ran

University Barbarians
Dec 26, 2005
Bristol
students.bugs.bham.ac.uk
I am currently working on the University Paintball Federation website (where the Inter-uni league will reside.

It is in its final stages of construction at the moment and should hopefully be done this weekend, work and girlfriend permitting! Just a few coding issues to get sorted then it will be officially opened, but expect lots of tweaks to be made to it.

Edit: I spel gud

Edit 2: Rosie! Get on the Barbarians forum and do some posting! We want as many peeps as we can get!

Thread hijack over, back to talking about the Inter-uni League.

Willeh

Feb 28, 2004
Nottingham
Steve Hancock said:
Aberdeen
Birmingham
Bristol
Coventry
East Anglia
Gloucestershire
Hull
Imperial
Keele
Kent
Portsmouth
Robert Gordon's (AKA Aberdeen Poly)
Southampton
Teesside
Warwick
West England
York
Which Southampton university is it that has a team? Is it Southampton Uni, or the Southampton Solent university?

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
Steve Hancock said:
I'm not aware of any other players at sheffield, but like Mr.Ginja mentioned - if you start a club you'll soon generate interest and find any people who already play.

I'm collating an FAQ for the university paintball section of the UKPSF website which should be up in a week or 2. It will contain answers to all the questions I've been asked over the years - like how to start a club. So keep your eyes on the forums and when the new site launches have a look and see if you fancy starting a club. :)
there are people there i beleive.
my borther just graduated from sheffield hallam and he was/is a baller