Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

2011 Poor Man's Gun Whores Club

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Yeah, but anyone can get those... It's not a club if there's no exclusive swag, is it?

I really want a new jersey, like right now!

If you like, I'll start a thread that has all the suggested designs and prices in the first post; then give people about a month or two to vote on them?
I have no issue with that - fire away, mate!

The only point I would make is that the custompb tops are ready and waiting. We can all buy them direct, with no minimum order. Hell, if we wanted to bulk buy, we may even get a discount.

If we want our own design, first we have to agree exactly what goes on the top, then we have to decide who is going to supply the top, who will print it, and who will volunteer to collect all the money from the members to pay for them.

Just my thoughts.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Remember is is the poor mans gun whore club, not the gun whore club
I certainly wont be going for a PMGWC playing jersey, but am interested in other stuff

A custom design purchased in one go will be the cheapest, (may also have setup costs with the embroiderers/printers, and orders based on the design will most likely have to go through the same person to avoid repeated setup costs)

There are other options such as Cafe Press where it can be set up on the net but ordered by anyone, and on a variety of items
Best bet will most likely be an agreed design or set of designs, a bulk order if someone takes on co-ordinarily, and a large / hi res copy of the designs available for either DIY or getting items produced from our own preferred suppliers.
DIY can include using iron on printer sheets or making screen printing rigs

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
I understand that we have a number of printing options, and the cost, as I am in the middle of having a run of 25 black longsleeve jerseys printed for £25 a jersey. This isn't a PMGWC jersey, though, so don't get excited.

What YOU as members need to do is decide what you want on the jersey.

In the meantime, I'm going to buy one of the custompb jerseys as soon as I sell some more stuff in the classified section, as I quite like them.

automag

Jan 14, 2008
Hello

these are the guns I have owned since playing paintball

1. Bud orr sniper 2. Still have it some where (at the parents).
2. Eclipsed Automag.
3. Smartparts Ion bought as standard but have changed the body, trigger and bolt.
4. Dangerous Power Fusion F8 never used sold to Axehunter2001.
5.Smartparts Epiphany with virtue board, changed the trigger handle back to an Ion, has deadlywind bolt and body dye hyper 2 reg and Angel ASA.
6. Ego 6 with virtue board.

Ion before.

Ion After.

Epiphany after upgrades

2 ions together

Evil Rich

Platinum Member Lifetime PMGWC #101
May 22, 2008
Northumberland
Ooooo can I join and have #101?

My current collection pictured below and all bought off here.

1. Splatmaster, stripped and clean but still fires about 2fps with a maximum range of about 6' and gas leaking out of every hole :D
2. Original unibody Phantom but with modern internals, M16 grip off an old nelson based pump and MPM bottomline
3. Line SI Bushmaster, just about perfect condition
4. Lapco Grey Ghost
5. Convert Cocker pump, Delrin bolt and PE oops
6. Mech Cocker with Stiffi bolt, CP reg and ASA
7. Nexus DC2 Autococker, nuff said
8. Ego6, Cure 2 bolt, laser eyes and SL reg
9. Ego7, Tadao Yakuza board, Hush bolt, laser eyes, SL .685 barrel back
10. Angel A1 Fly
11. Angel A1 Fly, Mojo board, booster bolt 2 and cobra trigger
12. NURV Droid, Tadao Yakuza board, gold bolt, latest keg and Violent trigger
13. Custom anno "These aren't the Droids your looking for" and "You don't know the power of the Darkside" Droid, Tadao Yakuza board, gold bolt, latest keg and Violent trigger.
14. DLX Luxe, Stinger bolt, EF rod, Violent trigger and 1.5 power switch.

automag

Jan 14, 2008
Hello Jonathan

would it be possible if i could have 193 please.

Thank you

Ant

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
I was thinking that too! LS???? lower standing, less skills?, loves shockers, likes s*x, looks stupid, looks strange,loves stella,little sense, etc etc