Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

2012 Vanguard Demon, as new, now £200 posted!

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
2012 Demon, in black/red, no scratches or scuffs. Boxed, with manual on CD, printed manual, lube, Vanguard allen keys, all chargers & cables, two barrels & one barrel back, both barrels like new.

The gun has been serviced and set up by a Vanguard tech to run on an HP reg, such as a Dye Throttle.

£200 posted via RM SD next day, which nowadays seems to mean when they feel like delivering it.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Reactions: cheyenne

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Deathwish has had his classifieds privileges removed due to repeated offers to trade via PM.

He would be wise to take the time to read the rules of this site.......

Tony Harrison

Mar 13, 2007
Thanks, Dusty - just logged on and saw his message, so I'll ignore it. After all, this isn't pbnation.

Could I just remind users that all money offers or offers to trade must be made on-thread, with dated pictures to support anything offered in trade.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
He's back thanks to a sensible conversation, I believe he took a few rules for granted but has been advised to familiarise himself. Good luck with the sale.

Reactions: Jim Jam

Deathwish_DW

Mar 15, 2013
:s I'm still talking to Dusty regarding how exactly the "finer" details are to be handled such as the actual payment details.
Believe me.. I hate PBNation. That's why I stay on MCB most of the time.

There are roughly 4 rule threads I have seen thus far and none I have read mentioned what was cited as far as reasons go.

If you would be willing to ship to the US, please let me know as well as a price.
The other question in that PM was in regards to its operating condition and any upgrades done to it. I know there were a few issues with the Demon and I want to verify it is good to go prior to purchase.

Tony Harrison

Mar 13, 2007
No problem - £255 shipped to USA, or $385.

Gun is A1.

It has recently been checked over by a Vanguard tech, foot, who is a mod on here.

Tony Harrison

Mar 13, 2007
BTW, as far as I know it is the 2012 model, not the one with 2013 upgrades.