Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

2013 Bob Long Insight NG

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Bob Long seems to have the edge every time he brings one out , Vice = 15-17 pods ... Victory = 15 pods ...G6R = 20 pods. to one 4500 psi airfill.
every other maker seems to squabble over around 8 - 10 pods to one 4500 psi air fill.
Planet have only just caught up with their New gun, and even then, they still don`t reach same.
It`s so seriously efficient It`s making me feel to do away with every other gun I have ?
come to think about it , what`s the point of having a huge bottle ( 45x68 ) as well, this gun can do what every other gun can do with a small 45x45.
Shoot faster accurately in any mode
Lighter, ect, ect.
where is the end of the list ?
I`ve been ravin over my Empire Axe, how smooth, how accurate, ect ect.. until I saw this video
lets see how this pans out for real. because ....
Planet, Dye, and all the rest,..... take note :- you have just become obsolete.
I`m sorry to say it, but there is NO point in buying any of your guns.

WildWayz

The Moose God
Dec 19, 2004
Batley, Near Leeds
paintball.moose-shack.com
Support :p
BL has no support outside of America.
Only 17% profit margins for sellers in the UK - and then 10% is taken up on import taxes.
BL makes markers for the American market only :(
Originally I was like "Another Ripper..." but i'd love one now :D

Reactions: H

Jamie.JC.Campbell

Oct 28, 2008
Aberdeen
Having used the spool engine in my Ripper over the weekend I can say that I think some companies should be glad Bob long isnt wide spread over here:whistle: .

On another note getting parts etc. aint too hard if you dont mind shipping from the USA, so if you are capable of trouble shooting and servicing your own marker you should be fine on the support side of things

frenchy2475

I have quit...
Jun 17, 2009
Wiltshire
Impressive numbers and performance but....If the guns are really that good why hasnt BL dominated the American market like Planet Eclipse have?

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
I have a guy within the Care Bears that has a Bob Long G6R and he gets 20 x pods per 4500 psi fill, actually = 19.5.
it`s all down to fine tuning and with Bob Long guns you get a Pressure Tester to do just that, High and Low. mind you , you do get that now on the New Planets LV1 window .. at last !!
for almost immediate response on any Bob Long guns and Parts = http://www.leftcoastpaintball.com/

Frenchy :- Impressive numbers and performance but....If the guns are really that good why hasnt BL dominated the American market like Planet Eclipse have?
I think it`s because Bob Long don`t spend money on the whole package like Planet ect,
which I got to admit I Like !!
such as :-
Hardly any Marketing :- believes on owners to realise themselves then pass it on ??
No Case
No instructions = download only
convenience of keeping everything together like the others do.
Everything is put into The Gun

Last edited:
Reactions: Jamie.JC.Campbell

Jamie.JC.Campbell

Oct 28, 2008
Aberdeen
Agreed on the leftcoast statement Bluey. I think the pressure testers sometimes scare people away from these markers because they think that the marker must be overly complicated to require them.

Reactions: Care_Bears