Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

2013 Bob Long Insight NG

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Both are Tops Mate, Both are Tops, Yours is a beauty as well, it`s just that I`m kinda hooked on the Victory`s at the moment, so much so , I should be picking up another in about 2 x weeks, Ha Ha Ha ... I just can`t help it .. Help !!

deaallen

Nov 4, 2010
Basingstoke, Hampshire
actually kinda prefer the milling on the original one
Likewise, Its one of the reasons I was interested in BL to begin with. I absolutely loved the milling on the Ripper vic, one of the nicest looking markers there is in my opinion - but that's just far too expensive for me, then the Insight came out and I fell in love with its milling also and then actually bothered to read and learn a little more about it which convinced me

You can tell they've put a lot of extra work and effort into getting it milled rather then markers like Dye/empire where they just mill in a couple of slanted grooves. The other marker I was considering was the warped sports dark Axe with the PL milling! I think you either love It or you hate it, I know my best friend thinks its ugly as sin (mind you he thinks his angel is pretty :ROFLMAO:!)

Saying that I do really like the smooth lines and sleekness of the GI insight, would be easier to wipe down and clean also! :rolleyes:

Nif Naf

Jul 3, 2003
Croydon
www.leftcoastpaintball.com
I managed to use the Insight today and was very impressed. It was smooth, quiet, efficient (4 pots and a hopper with just over 1000psi left from a 3k fill) and very comfortable. There was a little issue using some old paint at the beginning of the day but this was soon fixed when I opened up a new box. Shot about 3,000 through it today so it will need a few more cases through it before it's fully bedded in (y)

Nif Naf

Jul 3, 2003
Croydon
www.leftcoastpaintball.com
The main issue was barrel breaks; I had one chop with the old paint but after I started using the fresh stuff it was fine. Velocity was a bit up and down for the first few pots but it soon settled to about + / - 5.

Reactions: cwkotw