Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

3 man Eclipse Etek newbie tournament 20th of october @ Northern Quarter Manchester

RedishPaintballVet

Semi-retired
Aug 10, 2007
Warrington
Music video of the day's activities uploaded to Youtube - check it here:

Because of the Youtube process it's pretty low quality (you can't see the paint flying like you can on the original), so a higher quality version will be up on fade 2 gray's website soon!

PS. thanks to everyone who shot me, I have loads of nice welts! (to clarify, that was while I was playing, not filming. Apart from one nasty bouncer that got me on the bum!) :D
God damn it I get pwn'd right at the end hehe. I was the last mast standing to be fair... lol at slow mo.

Cheers for doing the video Musefrog nice job mate, superb :D

Kevy D

Retired, lol
Aug 6, 2007
Northern Quarter
LOVING that vid - our team's break out actually looked like we knew what we were doing ;-)

Redish - nice run you do there too mate!

Muse - hope you're doin another one at the next tourney!!!

sean2

The Firm FTW
Oct 1, 2007
Chester
Kevy D LOVING that vid - our team's break out actually looked like we knew what we were doing ;-)

:DLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL:D

Morrolan

Platinum Member
May 4, 2007
Lancashire
Nice vid, wish I'd been there now, but I've busted up my ankle :(

I'll be there on the 10th November though - IF I'm back from London on time, as I'm working in London 5th - 9th and there is a chance I might have to stay longer. I have to spend an entire week in A&E chatting up the nurses! :D

musefrog

looooves the snake!! :D
guys I'm prepping a DVD of all the matches I videoed (with the music video at full 720x576 res too, looks lovely!) and I need to know team numbers/names please.

I know we were fade2gray, team 1 (obviously I didn't get any vids of the matches where we played!)

I know Markie's team were Team 3 - did they have a team name?

Similarly, the guys all in the blue kit were team 4 - team name?

For Luke's team, what was the team no. and name?

For the young team with the guy wearing red - no. and name?

The "older" team :D - team no. and name?

Yeah, I'm planning to video the next 3 man - and to do it properly, with 2 cams running, so I get every match from 1 or 2 angles - so it'll be awesome :D:D:D

the run through was luke.......he got a over excited with his new '08 :D
There was more than one run thru, Dave :p

Yeah, you better be there Morrolan - I need more fantastic players on my team to protect me - I get shot up too much without you there! :D :p

Wozza

Manchester Firm
Dec 3, 2004
Manchester
sounds well sweet :)

as for lukes team! :p it was seanys team really

seany, wozza and luke (team name : the firm)

still looking forward to these pics too :) hehe