Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

3000 psi bottle output pressure

Henry.B

London Hope #73
Jun 9, 2002
Amersham
Hi all,

I've got a 3000psi 48cu 'steely' bottle which I got from Just Paintball a few years ago... just wondering if anyone can advise me as to the output pressure of the reg on this? It doesn't say it anywhere on the bottle. It's got 'KEE Action Sports' on a little label, don't know if that helps...

Thanks!

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
The only real way to know will be to actually check the pressure output
Some remote lines have a gauge

No matter what it is still a high pressure output where safety is concerned, but could be high, medium or low pressure output

Low pressure is highly unlikely
Mid to high pressure are more likely - no more than 850psi, or somewhere in the region of 800psi
But some can be in the 400s or 600s

Gazeddy

Jun 16, 2013
a picture would help though. although id guess at it being a pure energy reg on it. and likely output is around 800-850 psi

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Some examples here:
http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/bottle-weights.158899/#post-1444503

If you want then you can make your own regulator tester / checker
(Strictly speaking its a tester if you can instantly degass it to allow you to see how quickly it recharges, and I would call it a checker if it only measures the pressure)

Take one asa adaptor, such as from a remote line with the screw down on/off or from a gun

Take a gauge with a dial up to around 1000psi, the bigger the gauges dial the better as this will make the results more accurate to read.
Fit the gauge to the asa

Ideally have an on/off purge valve of some kind also on the asa
(Failing to have this will cause great difficulty when you try to remove it when pressurised)

Fit the 'tester/checker' and read the pressure
You now have the output pressure

Purge and unscrew

Henry.B

London Hope #73
Jun 9, 2002
Amersham
cool, thanks for the advice guys... am just trying to figure out if it will work ok on a clone gti, not ideal, but an emergency lol

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
It should be fine, it'll most probably be 800psi ish (mine is that I bought from just a couple of years ago), Anything over 300psi is okay for the clone. Given you can't really shoot at more that 12 bps anywhere not having exactly the correct input shouldn't matter.

Reactions: Henry.B