The Home Of European Paintball

5 man team

Fletch

Reigstered User
Nov 16, 2004
esher , surrey
Visit site
hey

me and 5 m8s are entering the wurzle for a laff , we havent ever played 5 man tho so what should we be thinking about , i.e what positions should we play front , back , wings , center ? , apparently the fields are guna be diffrent sizes so how can we work a 5 man team to cover the hole of a much bigger field than say speedball . and on speed ball how shud we work it .

Team Impulse Rambo

Ex Paintballer
Oct 3, 2004
North Yorkshire
hmm

yo m8 try get some pics ect of last years games or some info on last years set up also go down to your local on a walk on day and play on there sup air (only if it is sup air)then u can practice breaks ect and positions also you get lots of help from already established teams

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
The airball field at campaign has already been set up for the Wurzel bash, take a look, but other wise the best thing to do is have a look at the field when you arrive there on sunday morning. Watch a few teams play it, then copy what they do. you will be able to see what works and what doesnt very easily from watching teams play.

As for the woodlands fields, dont worry too much about having a designed breakout, the fields that will be used are large, and will be easy for 5 on 5. Just spread out and communicate. As long as you are all talking then you will be fine.

The Wurzel bash is more about having a good time than winning. So just have fun.

Team Impulse Rambo

Ex Paintballer
Oct 3, 2004
North Yorkshire
Play Hard Go Pro

if you can get there early and walk the sup air fields most important thing to do before you play on a field in my view but so is watching the games because means you can see what works and what doesnt if you are first on the field bad luck just do your best