Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

5 new markers from Empire released today, Plus new releases from PE + others (thread to be updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrb2287

Platinum Member
May 1, 2010
Darlington
I agree its a massive chunk of money but my god is that thing smooth! Bigger easy to see screen, I think its pretty damn good!

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2

Donk

Gorrilaz
May 11, 2010
Clacton-on-sea
So....

You haven't owned, or maybe even shot one for that matter. Yet, you think it's a ripoff????

I have one and I don't thinks its a ripoff at all.....

Wingy...
You own one of these but as a sponsored team your feedback couldn't be unbiased...

There were a few about today I noticed yours played up & you used your axe, was it something simple or did you not find the issue yet?

UKBall

"That Guy"
Sep 5, 2013
Stockton-On-Tees
So....

You haven't owned, or maybe even shot one for that matter. Yet, you think it's a ripoff????

I have one and I don't thinks its a ripoff at all.....

Wingy...
Sure it shoots smooth as **** and has incredibly easy maintenance but i just don't think its worth the £1290 when compared to the likes of an ego LV1 and a luxe. However it is all down to opinion and i am not going to get pissed off about your opinion of the marker.

Donk

Gorrilaz
May 11, 2010
Clacton-on-sea
That is an odd statement there @Titan if its smooth & easy to maintain why is it not worth the Smart parts or Eclipse equivalent money wise?

Do you think Empire is a lesser brand because they make cheaper equipment to?

Reactions: Thib
Status
Not open for further replies.