Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

68 Automag Classic

-Pikachu-

xlii
Jul 17, 2001
I'm looking for a new bolt for my Eclipse Mag, but I'm not totally sure which one I should get

Currently I have a bolt with a soft nose/padded wetsuit material on it which is wearing away

Venturi hard nose the one to go for?

-Pikachu-

xlii
Jul 17, 2001
Venturi hard nose bolt or a stock Mag bolt?
Also what do yu find is the best paint+barrel combination for your Mag?

Dave S ECI

ECI + HFT
Jul 17, 2001
53rd and 3rd
Visit site
Glad to hear u shoot a mag, firstly check out www.automags.org
it is run by agd and has loads of tips and info on site.

Now as for the bolt get a stock AGD extended nose bolt, i shoot one of these in my RT and have yet to chop burst with it.

as for paint and barrel, shoot the best paint u can buy and have a large range of barrels to match the paint bore with.

check the above lkink for some better advice.

Manning26

Hey Bad Dave, the AGD guys won't say who's making barrels for the centerfeed E-mags, they just told my brother that they're in the works. My brother's about to go nuts, he's not real impressed with the stock one, any info? And what's the secrecy about with those guys? By the way, very cool that you like 'Mags, we're like some opressed minority here. Take care.

Kingpn301

Aug 6, 2001
Jacksonville, Fl
Visit site
I would agree that the stock bolt is the best way to go. As far as paint to barrel match goes that totally depends on the weather alttitude and too many other variables to list you should just use what ever paint you like or is available and keep a good variety of barrels (or a freak system).