Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

96 Autococker, Proflex, barrels, belsales, regs

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
Hi guys

Got a whole load of stuff up for sale. Looking for quick sale so prices will be cheap. Postage isnt included. Ill be at CPPS round 1 if youd prefer to collect in person. Will look at trades too.

First up, a 96 Autococker (#6500). I took this on as a project but dont have the time or money to complete. This comes with full frame internals, IVG, Hammer, valve retaining nut, valve retaining screw, cocking rod, beaver tail, front block with 3 way and lpr, back block with cocking rod, HPR with flex hosing, fixed pin ASA. This does NOT include; a valve, hammer spring, ram, bolt piand bolt. I suspect the pneumatics will need a full rebuild if you're going to use them. However, this marker would make a sweet pump build. £60
20150309_181217.jpg

Next up we have a pair of proflex. Small scuff under the right eye but otherwise in goodnick. Will split these if needs be. £40
20150309_181336.jpg

Next. A SS Dye barrel, 12 inch and a 16 inch barrel. Make unknown. £20 for the dye, £10 for the 16 inch

20150309_181324.jpg

Finally, the odds and sods

Smart parts woods grips (single screw) SOLD

Air America unireg £15
Dye On/off ASA £ 20
Belsales rex kit with 2 springs SOLD

Last edited:

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
Yes I am. Cash on the day? Your looking for roy or james from the druids? Saturday or sunday will be about.
Well you can pay cash on the day but if someone offers the money in between now and then theyll get it or you can pay a non refundable deposit of say £15 to make it yours. Dont want to put all my eggs in one basket and get to cpps only for you to say you dont want it anymore. Hope you understand.