Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

_____ google it

Chris Team I.C.E.

Strong in the Force
Jeees thats is strange. How would a creature evolve to do something like that?
Same way everything evolves!Primarily due to natual selection,(basically survival of the fittest.Strong gentic traits will survive over weak ones and vice versa.Also mutations can occur in genes and casue new traits and if they are useful then they will prevail over weaker traits)gentic drift(basically the pure randomness of life-whether an organism and thus its genetic material survives can be pretty random sometimes and so genetic material that is not necassrily the srongest can survive)and mendelian inheritance (a species will transmit its genetic material to its offspring via reproduction).

Modern evolutional theory FTW! :p

Chris Team I.C.E.

Strong in the Force
How would i know im wasted!:D

There isnt really any such thing as (biologically speakung) a species being higher or lower evolved than any other,just diferrently.I as a human am no more evolved than that weird ass fish parasite.Think of a monkey and us.We have both been elvoving presicely the same amount of time,but our enviroment and various other different influences have meant we have elvoved differently.Neither of us is higher elvolved than the other.

Its a pretty cool organism though-just another examplt of how amazing the natural worls is.Its amazing how this one specues has adapted and found a way to survive in such an unsuak way.Dont fancy one much myselt although my tounge is probably going to feel like its been eaten and replcaed with some freaky sea parasite when i getr up in the morning!Mixinf drinkhs and malboro lights FTL :(