Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A-Box - anyone got/tried one?

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Just wondering if anyone has tried the WDP A-Box?

Is it worth the money etc?

Oh, and where did you get it from ;)?

Leezo

Official Planet Eclipse Tech
Aug 21, 2007
Leadgate
I tried one for chronoing at the Joy clinic. Does what it says on the tin. IMO not sure if it's worth the money but a handy piece of equipment.

Durajim

Platinum Member
Apr 7, 2009
Reading
No idea how much they are, but they're a pretty cool idea, good idea for shops so you can try markers out.

They are such a simple and clever design, when you've shot the marker the reballs roll down and collect in a pot size area at the bottom and you can just empty them back into your hopper, love it :D

Like i said, no idea how much they are, but really nice, simple idea, but so easy to make something like that yourself, love to know what material they've used for it though, they're really strong.

Remember finding a video not to long ago just after I saw/used one at a site near southampton, I'll see if I can find it

Give frazer a ring for a price?

229.95 euros
Wow. Not worth it at that price :eek:

And I found it straight after,
:)

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
~£200 - damn - the 'snap cage' is better value for money at that price. Actually - the missus has a hessian shopping bag - I bet I could knock one up from a couple of them ;).

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
Why not just use an old quilt cover?
Then use something to open up the mouth where you push the quilt through?
That way theres enough length and strength to absorb the shock of the shot, and make it easier to collect the balls aswell.

Also I believe the creator (Miguel) of the A-Box frequents this forum! As it was he who posted the video initially.