Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A favour asked ...

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I'm just about to break one of p8ntballer.com's rules by putting up the same post in more than one forum but seeing as I own the forum, I'll give myself a bit of leeway because it's for a really good cause ... mine :)

Has anyone out there still got the 200th issue of PGi lying around somewhere?

I know we have a lot of members on here who still have bundles of old copies and hopefully, someone might still have that 200th issue.

If anyone still has it, I'd really appreciate it if you could message me please.

Thanks a lot guys !!!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Hi Phil, thanks for responding mate - I can't remember which issue it was but if you look at a few of the issues you have got, you can look at the issue number and then just subtract that from 200 and then you'll know how many issues forward you need to look to find it [or back if the issue number is more than 200 of the issue you happen to look at] .... I'm pretty sure it was in the last two years of publishing PGi but you should be able to nail it easily enough.
That's what I did and that's how I realised I must have lost it somewhere.
Thanks for getting involved anyways Phil.

Cheers

Pete

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
So we are looking for issue # 200 ?
Will take a look when i get home in a tick.
Anything particular in that issue ?

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Nitro, yep, that's it mate.
All I wish to know are the top ten placings of 'The best 200 players of all time' vote that we ran in that issue. please mate.
Cheers !