The Home Of European Paintball

A girl in a men's world

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Welcome! (y)

Kat Secor is the best female baller at the moment. The girl is BEAST! Proper proper athlete.

@ShelleyHicky is by far the best female baller in the UK. I had the pleasure of playing with her for a few seasons, and since then she has really taken it to another level. She currently plays for the London Tigers, she is GB Ladies Team Captain, the Millennium Series webcast presenter and one of the most pleasant people you could meet.

Reactions: ShelleyHicky

ShelleyHicky

Shelley Farmer
Oct 22, 2003
London
I
Welcome! (y)

Kat Secor is the best female baller at the moment. The girl is BEAST! Proper proper athlete.

@ShelleyHicky is by far the best female baller in the UK. I had the pleasure of playing with her for a few seasons, and since then she has really taken it to another level. She currently plays for the London Tigers, she is GB Ladies Team Captain, the Millennium Series webcast presenter and one of the most pleasant people you could meet.[/quot
Thank you Bolter, I'm sure Kat will love that bit of flattery as so did I :)

Hi Julie, welcome to our mad world! Reality is just mundane from now on.

Ladies in our game choose to join in with fellow guys in mixed teams or go off alone and have all female teams. There are two such teams in the UK Ultraviolet and Angry Birds.

If you can make the first leg of CPPS on 23rd June, please do. Then you can say hi :) good luck

fleshas

Jan 20, 2014
Welcome to paintball :)) Every time when there is girls in woods i can hear good tactics. Girls are good at paintball, but sometimes need more aggresion :D

Roywilliamsc

Mar 8, 2014
I went to my first walk on the other week and their was one girl their and she gave as good as or better than most of the blokes was glade she was on my team