Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A hello and a few questions

glyn77

May 27, 2010
Hello folks,

I haven't been paintballing for a looong time (used to go to an indoor place years ago when splatmasters were all the rage) but I quite fancy giving it another go, so I'm thinking of going to a rental site for a game to see if it's still as much fun.

I'm thinking of visiting either Asylum (Bredbury) or Manchester Paintball Arena (Chadderton) - anyone have any experience of these sites? In the likely event that I can't get a few mates together, do you reckon I'll be ok turning up on my own?

Also, if you know of any other good sites around Manchester/Salford where I'd be able to get a quick game, please let me know.

Many thanks,
Glyn.

BDN

May 24, 2008
NW England
Hi Glyn

Welcome back!

I've been to both Asylum & Manch paintball arena, both do rental & walk-on, the Asylum
had a tourney set-up when I last went (Jan). At that time, Ronnie at the Asylum was talking about moving to a larger venue. Give them a ring to see if that's happened; even if it hasn't, the Asylum has 3 indoor areas. It's close quarters combat there, soon gets the adrenalin pumping! I'm pretty sure both sites would welcome you whether alone or in a group.

glyn77

May 27, 2010
Cheers

I'll probably try Asylum (as soon as I get paid), but any other recommendations gratefully received :)

Thanks again,
Glyn.