Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A HUGE thank you to all who came to Accademy

Just to thank every one who helped make it a truly great day:D

Firstly to my team I could not do it with out my merry men, you really are the best and brilliant.

Special thanks go to Billy no Mates for hauling his arse out of bed extra early and loading the paint for me ( Pulled my knee so having to rest it! no Balling for me this weekend:( ) and he wasn't even marshalling today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A warm welcome back to Thunder great to see you guys again :D good luck with finding your new players.

Thank you to our members for their continuing support:D

And finnally it was absolutly briliant to see so many new faces and put names to so many freinds from the boards.

Sparklie Big Hugs to all hope to see you next time and expect mail guys and gals.

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
Yep i agree it was a top day balling. good to see new faces and more familiar ones too playing and seeing everyones game improving,the level of play gets better with each academy,even with thunder in attendance:D will try and get some of the Watford Boyz back in the game next time.
cheers to Gee for words of encouragement(good to see you again) and Manike for showing his face(and Lvl 10 RT) didn't see you go but bye anyway mate.

tb(see i can run if i need to!)303

Henry.B

London Hope #73
Jun 9, 2002
Amersham
u sure ur not still p*sssed wit me sparklie? LOL

thank you for a great day sparklie, learnt a lot! and even have a reason to punch pete now!- yay!

great day, if u need help anytime give me a ring. :p

Twisty

Softly spoken
Jan 20, 2002
Leamington Spa
Thankyou sparklie :) that was by far the best paintballing day i have ever had.
Thanks for all the support, and holding me n Ketchums hands so we didnt cry (Ketchum was the guy wearing the same top as your marshalls and i was the other guy in red)
Had a really cool day and the cookies are great.
Hope to be there for the next one and the killer party

Luv u lots
Twist :D

(P.s a Me n Ketcum are drawing one all with Skully and Darkwerks gonna have to finish that!!)

Cheer's

I must say a thank you to the foolish person who came down to the academy just before he was getting married, & a big HaHa to the Best Man. Next time you may think twice before stitching your mate up.

All in all, everybody played hard & played fair, & it’s also good to see everybody getting on so well & encouraging each other.

What you think about ring a ring a rose's?

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
i thought the ring a rose's was a good idea. did anyone notice the number of foot shots that went on in those games? showed a few people a thing two about playing tight. and using your eyes to look for a target that wasn't a hopper or mask.

tb-303

How

Back for good
Jul 1, 2002
Bucks
yeh, tat stag hunt was great, unfortunately my co2 ran outbefore i could shoot Jason.
The food was also as good a ever - cheers spakie

guppy

Banned
Apr 3, 2002
Maidstone, Kent
Visit site
Originally posted by tb-303
i thought the ring a rose's was a good idea. did anyone notice the number of foot shots that went on in those games?
tb-303
Yep i thought ring 'o' roses was great & i put someone out with a shot to the foot too! It certainly made me aware of my own size 6's! It was a cool cool day & i will definitely be there next time! Thanks to Sparklie, Billy, Tiny & all the other guys whose names i don't know yet. Thanks too for the tec team who tried to help me out and the super Liz who finally solved the problem! Ps: i was the one with pig-tails!

DaveCopsey

Foreign Legion
Feb 16, 2002
Reading
Visit site
Yeh!

Good day in all! I have got a bleeding welt on my shoulder thanks gee! any way goo too see so many friendly people. I was wearing the blue bandana and had the purple impy if u dont know me.

dave