Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A HUGE thank you to all who came to Accademy

Henry.B

London Hope #73
Jun 9, 2002
Amersham
well the cocker is very enjoyable to shoot

i was plannin on movin to the back right coke can to cover pete but somehow i got gogged even tho my mask was right up against the wing nut! and the shot was on my inside side (does that sound stupid?). i don't know how that happened, cud have been chris.:rolleyes:

Henry.B

London Hope #73
Jun 9, 2002
Amersham
attack of the moomins

cud have been the paintball faireys.

Tenacious D rock. y did the admistrator invalidate my post?:(

ginga wig

May 24, 2002
Visit site
Tiny....hmm sounds familiar although........
Whilst playing a game, i turned round to talk to my back up player, who shall remain nameless (Toby). He obviously didnt like the look of me, and decided to pump 3 balls into me. Sad thing is, I definatly knew where those little beauties came from.
Hold a grudge....who me??!! Just ask the pig.....

you wait you little twat
:D :D :D

ginga wig

May 24, 2002
Visit site
hey, ill have you know, the pig was working fine thank you (pre-nipplectomi). There was only me and Toby left on our side. He was centre rear and i was on the left hand tape about 1/4 up the field. Now we had been playing for a bout 5 mins. So, answer me this question....where the hell had he been looking the rest of the game to not recognize the front from the back of me????????
as for it being a conspiracy Sparklie, well you have cirtainly planted the seeds now......:confused: :confused: