Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A HUGE thank you to all who came to Accademy

ginga wig

May 24, 2002
Visit site
At 6 in the morning Sparklie, i could only just open my eyes, let alone worry about the light!!

p.s thanks for the thong, but you could have told me i had it on the wrong way round (I nearly passed out when Heston gave me a wedgie!!);) :(

How

Back for good
Jul 1, 2002
Bucks
henry- i might be able to fix your impy as i know alot abou them, but i cant do the solenoid. Also No one should need a tent unless theyre actually plannin on sleepin.

Henry.B

London Hope #73
Jun 9, 2002
Amersham
thanx howard

cheers for the ooffer how. when u next gonna see me? i'll bring it over then. also TINY! i know not to oil my cocker! u told me at academy. (plus- sit down cos u will be shocked. i managed not to bimble on sunday!) also my impulse is wrecked thanx to, not me, but the bloke at TVL (sorry for swearing sparklie). anyways have learnt me lessons but my cocker don't need servicing, it is fine.

sparklie, please can u tell buff "happy birthday from me" i'm sorry i won't be there on sunday to be shot with him but i have to go on a stoopid holiday. tell happy bday from me for him then. thnx. :p

plus. before u order the boomstick! remeber. !$ inch! no more no less LOL. thanx

henry feeling very smug but with painful knee.
:rolleyes:

oh yeh what is gonna happen then about the party? shall i sleep on the roof? or in the fort?.;)

fox

Jul 15, 2002
Visit site
top balling day had a great larf thanks, evry body great & job well done by the marshalls, sorry about the delay in reply, cracked my skull monday & compressed me neck now walking around like a fricking penguin. thanks sparklie & every one else who made me fell welcome:p

How

Back for good
Jul 1, 2002
Bucks
how comes i wasnt informed it was buffs bday!!! Just give him birthday treatment (get some punters to chase him around the woods shootin thecrap out of him). Henry if sparkie dont mind i might be able to come down sunday (trying to get out of some family thing) and could fix it at diablo if yu bring it down. Will speak to sparkie and to you later about this.

hi guys

Yup is fine by me but should you kiddies be comming we are going to the pub:D

Well it is the sleeping beautifulys one's birthday ;)

No I have gone one better I have chicks coming down no not "the Chicks" but female punters coming to shoot him in the woods or the buttoxs or any other prefably none bouncy area;)

Fox You poor love big hug and hope you get sorted soon thank you so much for braving the traveling hope to see you for the weekender but if not I shall understand:(

keep safe sparklie

Henry.B

London Hope #73
Jun 9, 2002
Amersham
yes jeeves but I, (me, i and myself) do't get to shoot him! grrrrrr

sorry won't be going on sunday have some damn councilling to go to.:(

(damn mr phelan:mad: )

l8rs everyone;)

How

Back for good
Jul 1, 2002
Bucks
your not actually going to that are you? I would have told Mr. Phelan where to shuv it. All you did was fall asleep in class, i get caught doing it all the time and i dont have to go to councillin. He's just a ************** ******* **************************************************************