Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A letter to Bush

Mark790.06

Apr 2, 2003
Florida
Visit site
Originally posted by JoseDominguez
Big problem mate, most of the posters on this site are in the UK, we never really got the heeby jeebies about Communism..... just a bit of history to us. Not a "bogey man" term to cover all of the worlds evil.
Many former Soviet organizations have kept running after the fall, why?
World Peace Organization- Was tasked by the Soviet Union in the 1950's to portray the US as a colonial war-mongering empire, and still follows that guideline today.
Workers World Party- Was originally set up to favorably spin the Soviet invasion of Hungry in the minds of American union workers and African-Americans. It printed it's own, KGB edited, news paper in Bucharest. Since the Soviet collapse it has ventured into the areas of lesbian/gay/bi/trans liberation, organizing protests, and denouncing racism and sexism.
ANSWER (Act Now to Stop War and End Racism)- A WWP off-shoot was the "front" organizer of most if not all of the anti-war demonstration in the US. It is still run by the same Marxist-Leninist folks that run the WWP, but with a name that many on the political left could safely rally behind, the inclusion of "End Racism" in ANSWER's title gives them a certain measure of freedom from political criticism, as no politician wants to be labeled a racist (which, ironically is the 21st Century's version of being labled a communist).
Russian President Vladimir Putin, and most of his cabinet were members of the KGB, Putin himself in the foreign arm of the KGB where these organizations received their marching orders. Keeping that in mind, it seemed odd (or perhaps not) that the German, French, and Russian "summit" on Iraq held in St Petersburg concluded on the same day as the anti-war demonstrations of April 12th.

Knowledge and the admission of these facts are not themselves a return to McCarthyism. It's a fact of certain agenda's within the anti-war movement. I don't believe EVERYONE opposed to the war in Iraq is a card carrying communist, but I feel that most anti-war opinions have been shaped by the efforts of the organizations listed above, among others.

scumquat

Originally posted by Burb
Monday, March 17, 2003
A Letter from Michael Moore to George W. Bush on the Eve of War
Hey Burb, you're a bloody bomb thrower. Didn't you get your a$$ completely owned over on the Impulse site when you posted a similar thread?

Why don't you come over to the States so I can bonus ball your arse into oblivion? lol

Burb

#1 Soi Cowboy.
Nov 27, 2001
Middleweight
Originally posted by scumquat
Hey Burb, you're a bloody bomb thrower. Didn't you get your a$$ completely owned over on the Impulse site when you posted a similar thread?

Why don't you come over to the States so I can bonus ball your arse into oblivion? lol
No, i hade a DEBATE about it - 14 year old boys "owned" me?

But there where a few people on there who actually gave me a decent thought out reply, its just a shame that the majority of people on there glorify death.

Bonus ball my ass! Now thats some funny talk.........:rolleyes:

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
Also how do you figure that burb is a bomb thrower?!?!? :confused:

Also wars over...what's done is done and there aint nowt we can do....i personally think it's a good thing that saddam is gone. I aint bothered about the WMD coz what's the point.

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
Originally posted by JoseDominguez
he wants to ball who's ass?
easy tiger ;)

i love the way scumquat has made an assumption that burb is a bomb throwing delinquent (spelling) who is in prison and takes it up the arse ;) without meeting the guy. congrats dude. why don't you like burb anyway. are you one of those 14 yr olds who "owned" his ass?!?! hold on ass owning?!?!.....:rolleyes:

i meant to post above....soz pika

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by scumquat
word is that Burb has a cute one - at least according to his friends in prison
Careful Mario, that looks like I was having a go at Burb, I wasn't, it was Scumquat I quoted....... the bloke who thinks "owning asses" and "bonus balling" is clever.

Also, I agree, bomb throwing is bad. The truly civlized drop them in bulk from 30,000 feet.