Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A new job....

oobermybeer

Uni Of Teesside Paintball
Feb 5, 2007
Middlesbrough
i always though,,,, mmm the army, i know let got to places where people are trying to kill me, and that people actually make the decision to go to their deaths fighting some one else's war :confused: :confused:

killcrazy

now sporting the ego
Dec 4, 2006
bedlington (near newcastle)
i always though,,,, mmm the army, i know let got to places where people are trying to kill me, and that people actually make the decision to go to their deaths fighting some one else's war :confused: :confused:
statistically, you have more chance of being ran over by a car in england than you do dying in a war.

also. last night i watched the news which was talkign about how many casualties the americans have had, and how they said that the recovery rate was up wo 16:1 rather than 3:1 in the vweitnam war (thats for every 16 people injured, only one will die)
What they fail to tell you, is that minor injuries still count towards that figure. such as blisters from running, or cutting yourself with a knife while cutting a bagel or somethign retarded like that.

this drastically increases the number of "casulties of war" but alsdo increases the recovery statistics aswell, which is all they are bothered about.

Paint-Fodder

Aug 15, 2006
how many casualties the americans have had, and how they said that the recovery rate was up wo 16:1 rather than 3:1 in the vweitnam war (thats for every 16 people injured, only one will die)
the big word there is AMERICAN,

ive heard that some one from america tried to sue mr.heimlich, beacause his manouever didnt work, he replied that he nothing to do with the health service and he happened by to do it and it worked. at which point the heimlich manouever is now 'abdominal thrusts'

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
Basically i need a new job, am currently an I.T Techy. Looking a for a 'new and exciting career' preferably around the north Birmingham area. Anything considered (within reason)

Am 19, Full clean driving license, own transport....

get yer ass up NPF and marshall!!! only a weekend job, mainly, mind you.... and the pay's average... BUT you DO get a drink in the pub after! :D