Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A.P. Training day & Winter Xball Rnd 2 - 24th Jan

Jan 5, 2006
Kent
Visit site
The A.P. field will be open next on sunday 24th Jan.

Usual cost (£15 per head) and BYO paint or arrange with team Militia.

Individuals very welcome, especially new players. We shall run some training drills, plus mix everyone up and play some games.

If the regular teams are willing we shall run a second of the winter xball events - will only take an hour or two, leaving the morning and end of the day free for training and mixed games.

Field will start going up at 9, so be there then if you want to help. First ball shot about 10am. We'll be finishing at 3pm.

Please post up if you are coming so we can track numbers to make sure it is worth opening up. Also the day will be weather dependent - too much wind or snow and we won't go ahead.

Ta.

Directions:-
From the A26 (Hadlow Rd), heading from Tonbridge towards Hadlow,
proceed just out of the residential area. Go past a BP petrol station on the right hand side.

About 200 yards after the petrol station take a left hand turn onto Cuckoo Lane.

After half a mile Cuckoo Lane becomes Higham Lane (you may not notice this), where Higham Lane joins from the right.
Keep to the left - do not turn off. Immediately after this you will see a short but high wall on the left, with a solid black metal gate,
signed Little Peppyn's Orchard. Turn in - you have arrived.

Multimap:-
http://www.multimap.com/maps/?qs=cuc...nd, TN11 9

kR3ED

Sep 28, 2009
Kent, SouthEast
The Reg's as always will be there!

Yes si, the regulators will be there! Can't wait it seems so long ago. LOL - I will send a CPC message to the rest of the club. Shall we bring camera/recorder - for the news letter ???

Aug 10, 2009
I'm there. Militia have all been informed. Team confirmation on it's way. Be cool to have the late arrival of any newbie players or teams that maybe out there???

Jan 5, 2006
Kent
Visit site
Cool. I tried to post on Facebook but have forgotten my password - grrrr !Yeah, bring the camera. Newsletter is work in progress, ... ;)

Yes si, the regulators will be there! Can't wait it seems so long ago. LOL - I will send a CPC message to the rest of the club. Shall we bring camera/recorder - for the news letter ???

Jan 5, 2006
Kent
Visit site
Guys, will be KOTH gun rules for the xball again, ... 280fps, semi-only, 2 pots per point; but we'll play best of 5 games this time, so guaranteed 10 games/points even if only 3 teams.

Plus training in the morning - so bring plenty of paint.

If the weather means putting the supair bunkers up is a no go then we shall plan to retire to A.P. woodland site for the same but on the speedball field.

I NEED to play some 'ball, and I guess you fellas feel the same !

Jestar

Jun 15, 2009
Tonbridge
this should be a good day again, little rain, snow, wind never hurt anyone so should go ahead regardless :p.

Not 100% if I will be able to play but will be along and willing to marshal, point and laugh at chewit and anything else that needs doing if not fit enough to play.

Jan 5, 2006
Kent
Visit site
Ok mate. Lets stay in touch to make sure we have enough players to field a Havoc squad on 24th.

this should be a good day again, little rain, snow, wind never hurt anyone so should go ahead regardless :p.

Not 100% if I will be able to play but will be along and willing to marshal, point and laugh at chewit and anything else that needs doing if not fit enough to play.