Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A Personal Statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

biglamb

Jan 4, 2009
There are no remits for forums such as these, as long as the posts do not contain offensive or extremist language then pretty much everything is fair game.
if this really is the case, why have nearly all the posts that dissagree with your actions on this thread been deleted?
But if anyone does want to read what robbo doesnt want you to see, you know where to find them.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
if this really is the case, why have nearly all the posts that dissagree with your actions on this thread been deleted?
But if anyone does want to read what robbo doesnt want you to see, you know where to find them.

Because, I don't want him or his lies anywhere near my site, if you wish to believe the lying scumbag, then that is your [poor] choice and as such, you are not really welcome on my site.

I know the truth biglamb, I have sworn on my grandchild it is the truth and as such, you should be able to discern where the truth lays..... if you continue to support / believe sables, then that says a lot about you.
You are young and impressionable ... try to learn from this instance if you are able.

You can now go back to his site, and read whatever lying rubbish he has blurted out....over and over again...... how cheaply you seem to be bought
:rolleyes:

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
So if they came into contact with you and said let bygones be bygones and start again for the good of the sport you would be happy to extend out an olive branch? It would be very big of you to do so If that's what you are suggesting.

It may be 'fair' or legal but that doesn't make it right.
No, it has gone way past that point, both of these scumbags have had the chance to apologise and I would have accepted it, abbott can't even admit to himself that what he did was wrong and so his pathology can only reinforce his resistance to apologise for anything.

And as for your asinine comment suggesting that if something is fair isn't right ...you gotta be kidding me here.....on what basis, do you conclude that fair isn't right ...please explain your rationale concerning this statement and try to make it as clear as you can because I am really looking forward to reading it......

biglamb

Jan 4, 2009
im not referring to his comments. but mainly to those of outsides who lay in no camp. but who can see this whole thing has been handled badly. as i keep saying. i care not for the details. i dont form opinions on anyones word without proof. my problem is the way it has been dealt with. If your first post had read something like.

Do to with personal reasons with Andy Sables. I cannot and will not allow the promotion of anything he has a hand in. this include YPC. Fatbobs and Talkpaintball. so from now on. please remove all references you may have to any of the above.
Thank you

Then this dispute would not have blown up. It would have been a responsible and respectful (to your forum members) action.
that is all i have to say.

wings

The Firm
Nov 30, 2007
Halifax
And as for your asinine comment suggesting that if something is fair isn't right ...you gotta be kidding me here.....on what basis, do you conclude that fair isn't right ...please explain your rationale concerning this statement and try to make it as clear as you can because I am really looking forward to reading it......
Look what I meant was sometimes we have act on morals rather than the framework of what's allowed or not allowed.

An example:
A man walks into a busy independent restaurant on a Friday night just as the kitchen is about to stop serving. The chef lets the man in and offers him a full choice of menu. The man has a steak, best he has ever had. However the man did not get a service check half way through his meal; partly due to the restaurant being busy and partly due to the customer arriving late. He then declares after eating everything that the meal was not up to standard and he wouldn't be paying for it. Legally he is within his rights because he did not have a service check performed on him.

My example of fair but not right

G

Gassy

I have stayed out of this for obvious reasons as I have been on the inside of both forums for along time but just to get something straight.

Talkpaintball has run a policy of allowing no links or references to p8ntballer for along time (years).So that sentiment is now been returned.

The 2 people who have been banned are both spamming idiots from talkpb who only made an account here to stir the pot and one Cosford even reregistered as YPC_RULES after he was banned,that should tell you alot about him.

Kenny

I Play Paintball!
Aug 10, 2006
Finally... He steps out of the shadows. :rolleyes:

Robbo (RE: your post quoted below) - Your not stupid, do you really expect grown men to take your word above their own? If Biglamb or anyone else who actually knows Andy decided to follow your words rather than make their own decision I would lose all respect for them and I would laugh at them.

Ask any of your friends, ask yourself!! Do you follow what someone says or make your own opinion? Its the basis of being a person and a respected person at that! I know most will happily follow what you say here and I kind of respect that as most wont know Andy and you are respected here, but to expect people or even me to change my opinion on someone bacsue you said so its ridiculous.

I understand your reasons as we discussed by phone but you cant change what others think.

Its one thing saying no more talkpaintball, YPC or Fatbobs thats your call and your right, it is your forum. But to say what you said below amazes me.

Because, I don't want him or his lies anywhere near my site, if you wish to believe the lying scumbag, then that is your [poor] choice and as such, you are not really welcome on my site. QUOTE]

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Look what I meant was sometimes we have act on morals rather than the framework of what's allowed or not allowed.

An example:
A man walks into a busy independent restaurant on a Friday night just as the kitchen is about to stop serving. The chef lets the man in and offers him a full choice of menu. The man has a steak, best he has ever had. However the man did not get a service check half way through his meal; partly due to the restaurant being busy and partly due to the customer arriving late. He then declares after eating everything that the meal was not up to standard and he wouldn't be paying for it. Legally he is within his rights because he did not have a service check performed on him.

My example of fair but not right
I would apply common sense and say that you ate the whole steak, you're paying for it bud. If he didnt, Id call the Police as he is stealing.

And hey if the papers print that he is a stealing scumbag, and his mum and say a couple of friends complained, then Im sorry he is still a stealing scumbag no matter how much they like him.

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
I don't know any of you, but if insults start to fly or it gets personal ill delete your post and give you a few days off. talk like grown ups or leave simples :)

Status
Not open for further replies.