Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A1 + Hannah

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Want a picture of it in all it's door stop glory?
By the way i have an ir3 here that shoots at a lower pressure that the ego, and will shoot softer paint. It out performs the ego and was made in 2003.
The ego body is 10mm shorter that the ir3 body, but unfortunately they forgot to design the ego with an lpr inside the body like the ir3. So it's actually 30mm longer than the ir3. You'd have thought they would have thought of that.

Ryan(pb alexandria)

Clan Killer
Sep 5, 2004
Loch Lomond
Visit site
Tom you know and I know that having the lowest pressure isnt the end all and be all.

Who can honestly say they care about 40mm of extra metal underneath the markers barrel on a marker that is one of the most lightest and thinnest on the market.

When you say out performs..discribe your performance criterea please:)

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
Hammer in fairness is a performance upgrade.

Exhaust valve I would consider essential.

Those eye covers are essential. I think you are confusing them with the three piece covers that help you to avoid snapping the upgraded ones they mention in the link;)
the eye covers are NOT essential... the original ones remove and replace just fine, if you do it as instructed, the thicker ones, and then the three piece ones were introduced for the more 'heavy handed' player. the exhaust valve stem IS essential, but only when it wears down, which took me almost a year to do, and MOST (not all, so dont quote me) dealers and techs will replace it for free.

if your iR3 is seriously being a door stop, send it to either myself, or tom allen, and we will put it to good use. im sure, even after all this time of keeping your door open, it will fire sweet, with the correct setup.

MCBrawler

I put my name on it
Jun 2, 2005
in a house
Visit site
oh my god, that IR3 has got to be the best door stop in the world! can someone tell me another door stop that can shoot paintball's as well :D. i have owned my A1 now since last April and i have had out of it 89,000 shots i have only had three occasions were the gun has chopped paint but thats only because i had the wrong barrel kit and the paint was to big :D thanks to NPF . No upgrades except for the software . so to be fair i think DS should go eat a lemon becuase its obviosuly that you carnt be anymore sour towards WDP.
PEACE!