Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

accademy Xmas bash 15th of december

Hi guys and girls

If you don't know were having a party theme xmas / panto so thigh slapping here I come.

Big walk on / accdemy day with show of shiney new toys including jam bolts for all you cocker lovers.

Special back player breccky
ie bacon, sausages, black pudding, beans, eggs and mushrooms eggy bread.

If you feel your man enough then book early to avoid an empty plate.

We are also going to the pub for dinner after an excuse for much beer in warm surroundings and chatting to feinds. Plain just to see what you all look like minus the goggles and put names to faces.

If enough of you want it we will have a party and camping saturday night so make your feelings known hope to see you all there.

There will be prises for best, most amusing, and dam right silliest costume;)

if the boots fit wear them ;)

Flash-Bugout

doin' other stuffs
Jul 6, 2001
need to get hold of Tank for an exit
Camping? In December?

Although saying that I did do that once at Holmbush, and the temperature overnight up at 6E recently was quite impressive (minus 12 overnight, Mmmmm, warm ;) )

Could you give us a quick reminder of the costs Sparklie, I may have to look into finances and see if it's viable for me to finally drag my ass along to an Academy day.

god i must be mad for thinking this but camping wil prob help me out as i've gotta get my ass up from barnham in west sussex and the earliest i'd be there on sun is 10.30am!!so camping it looks like it may have to be!(god i'm gonna freeze!!)

smally you up for it?!

count me in for balling sparklie i'll be there!!:D:D:D

Little Jon

Banned
May 1, 2002
Planet X
www.paintballextreme.co.uk
i spose i should ask quacvking plums but i wouldnt mind camping:D and for xmas, imn getting a new cocker with blade frame so i will check out the jam bolts:p

and put me down for brekkie, hhmmmm i wonder if plums's car is big enough for a tent????:D :D :p

FUBAR

Yank Car Nut!
Aug 1, 2002
Milton Keynes, Bucks, UK
www.mkb.cc
Originally posted by Little Jon
i spose i should ask quacvking plums but i wouldnt mind camping:D and for xmas, imn getting a new cocker with blade frame so i will check out the jam bolts:p

and put me down for brekkie, hhmmmm i wonder if plums's car is big enough for a tent????:D :D :p
Just a tent? dont forget a crate of beer too! :D :cool:

I'de be up for partying & Camping, if not a little cold :eek: (would you keep the heaters on in the evening sparklie?)
Ive got a sleeping bag, but unfortunately no tent, if somebody has a spare tent space free & dont mind sharing that'd be cool (or I could sleep in my car :eek: )

If we were to camp, what time would we need to turn up Sparklie?

FUBAR

Jam Bolts: Sticky