Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

accademy Xmas bash 15th of december

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Hi Smally. Gods, you're impatient, aren't you? Billy already said he was logging off, & I think you've probably driven every sane person off this thread by now. Luckily for you, no-one has EVER accused me of being sane!:D

A typical Academy would have maybe a few warm up games, either sup'air or woods depending on what everyone wants & assuming the sup'air field is in use. No set teams, just go out & play with whoever is ready at the time. then there is usually a few exercises, e.g. snap shooting practice, maybe mugging techniques, 4 on 2 etc, Ring o roses if Tiny is feeling sadistic, and a bit more general scrimmaging to finish up with. Meanwhile, there is usually some lovely guy like Paul in the staging area, who spent the whole day last academy I saw him at gun teching & teaching people about their markers.

Special treats just for this Academy
How's birthday, so we all get to practice decorating a human Christmas tree
Fancy dress in honour of the season, so we get to practice shooting very large cardboard carton shaped targets
I may even drag myself on the field for a couple of games, giving loads of people the chance to crow about shooting a past-it ex-am who's just out of retirement
Special back-players breakfast, cooked by the magnificent Sparklie herself
Last but most definitely NOT least - Academy members get the preview showing of Sparklie's new shiney things she'll be selling to the general public in the new year :) :cool:

Of course, by the time the mad fools that are camping manage to a) defrost & b) sober up from the night before, and by the time we've all taken the pi$$ out of each other's costumes & done the stuff on the list above including oooohing & ahhhhing at the new shiney stuff, there probably won't be time to play before we're due down the pub for XMas dinner anyway!:D

Little Jon

Banned
May 1, 2002
Planet X
www.paintballextreme.co.uk
Originally posted by Liz
Fancy dress in honour of the season, so we get to practice shooting very large cardboard carton shaped targets
so...that would be me then......im gonna die so much :(

Of course, by the time the mad fools that are camping manage to a) defrost & b) sober up from the night before, and by the time we've all taken the pi$$ out of each other's costumes & done the stuff on the list above including oooohing & ahhhhing at the new shiney stuff, there probably won't be time to play before we're due down the pub for XMas dinner anyway!:D

yeah....please dont wake us up...we need our beauty sleepp....well. me anyways:D :D :D . also.....although u maybe tempted...please DO NOT eat the pizzas on the floor....u may be surprised:D :p :eek: :eek:

fuxup

JAGUAR XS
Sep 19, 2002
USA
Visit site
bloody hell ,looks like this could be a right laugh ,will know by next week if i can make it .Has the makings of a top week end though:cool:

Twisty

Softly spoken
Jan 20, 2002
Leamington Spa
Its all a great laugh with cool friendly people that just want to shoot each other. Nice :)
Ring o roses is funny, i love watching big people run, just before i get gogged by them
Twist :D

Smally85

Super5ives 2010 Champions
Cheers Liz!

I figured that if I went on about it for long enough someone would listen eventually! I didn't realize that Billy had left untill you mentioned it, figured he was being quiet. (shock!)
Sounds really cool, and I'm now REALLY looking forward to it!
Sorry for being such an impatient bugger!
Cheers Smally