Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Accedemy Sunday 21st of July

Twisty

Softly spoken
Jan 20, 2002
Leamington Spa
this is me n Ketchums first time to sparklies place, so i hope your all going to be nice :)

(p.s do i get a really cool t-shirt???? :D

Twist :D

Henry.B

London Hope #73
Jun 9, 2002
Amersham
squeegees suck

yes skullicious, having tp sqeegie ur marker is a damn nuisance, especially if u are the last one left. have u upgraded ur hopper? that helped me when i was braking balls in my impy, although it looks like i will never have that problem again-this cocker rocks! 1800 paintballs through it and not a single brake! wow! and it high pressure! WOW!

by the way, i do have a venturi bolt up for sale, 15 quid? it is not a delrin, but freak factory use these in their impy's and they are more gentle on paint. it's up to mate. :p

T shirts

Did I hear Tshirts yes I do have cool Accdemy Tshirts and stickers too:D

Henry do ya mean you have stoped fiddling with the cocker finnally ?

So is the Impy in peices now?

I HAVE THE COCKER BARRELS

Ok are you listening they are cluttering up my longe ok so no need to beg borrow or steal now ;)

See you all there we are very freindly honest no favorites here we'll shot any one ;)

Sparklie looking forward to putting names to faces :)

Dec 23, 2001
East of E-Numberia
Visit site
well nice to see your up still sparklie.
after going to see tom, he was out. so ive left the gun to be sorted out for me to get back on sunday.

the only thing i have to say about accademy at the moment, is that i have an amazing feeling that im gonna go home with ALOT of bruises. sooo many people have decided they have grudges against me. most of them marshals, i just dont understand it ?? :rolleyes:

Billy

Sweetie I had a nap ...................................

:eek:
I wonder why just be gald they are not making you play with your gag in lol;)

Best get your self warmed up and just think who you want to shoot they are only jeous you are skinny enough to play frount lol

You could always live up to your name and go get lost in the woods again ;)

Mew poor knees hurt:(

You all going to tease me again ?

No cookies for bad marshalls and no penny sweets either :p

Sparklie nesting a mound of paint and loads of sexy new gooides including planet hoodys howard ;)

FAMINE

Pretty boy
Jul 10, 2001
Cambridge
www.teamapoc.co.uk
Sparks,

Not gonna be able to make it sunday

Brain a little fried from too much training and site and networking and stuff. All a little balled out and need a weekend off from it all, so i am taking the lovely Bex off to the coast and turning my phone off!

About time i spent some quality time with her away from my extended family that this sport has become

Hopefully should make it to the next one and maybe even your training day, even though we will have to do it without any paint

Hugs to everyone and will see you soon

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
Originally posted by FAMINE

About time i spent some quality time with her away from my extended family that this sport has become
But Dad you promised you'll be there :(

tb-303

ps don't worry Henry he's gonna get some cash to me so i can get the barrel off you.