Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Advice luxe with Guerrilla Air

Bertz

instagram above
Nov 26, 2014
coventry
Recently purchased luxe ,the tank display collides with handle when trying to screw ,
I mean I could use the drop rail but are there other options , like a Guerrilla Air Regulator Extender
Or could I bypass that and say get a myth or ninja reg to go onto the tank.
I mean if I'm gonna spend £12 on extender wouldn't it be better to pay a little more and get a reg (2nd hand) but would I need a myth to be compatible with the guerrilla tank or does a ninja fit , sorry I'm a newb to all this.

I'm a little unsure about all this that's all so any advice would be great thanks.

Last edited:

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Just seen your other post and if you have a Myth 3 reg then this can be adjusted so the reg does not hit the gun. I dont own or have used a Luxe so cant actually see your problem but as there are loads of Luxe users on here, I'm sure one of them can help you out.

Reactions: Bertz

Bertz

instagram above
Nov 26, 2014
coventry
Thanks phil , I don't have a myth at the minute but I thought would it be possible to bypass the extender and go straight for say a myth reg instead or would I still have a issue .
The drop rail solves my problem but it doesn't fit the into the case foam correctly also.

munduz

Birmingham Reflex
Dec 16, 2012
The Stone
Because of the short profile on the myth regs the pressure gauge hits the grip frame on a luxe.. You can slide the asa back to give you clearance or purchase a reg extender.. You can use any regulator on a guerrilla bottle just as long as the psi rating on the reg matches the bottle

If you have a G2 or G3 myth reg you can rotate the bonnet ( that's the thread that screws into the asa ) to locate it where you want... The bottle must be empty when removing any part off a regulator

Last edited:

Evil Rich

Platinum Member Lifetime PMGWC #101
May 22, 2008
Northumberland
Just use the drop supplied, hate Myth regs for that reason, there are several markers that they foul the grip frame.
Positioning the gauge makes no difference as it's as you screw it in fouls the frame. Personally only use Ninja regs

Magic Rat

Swansea Draguns
Nov 21, 2012
Carmarthen
I'd also go for the Ninja,myth regs sometimes have an annoying ping.
Ninja's are also adjustable for pressure via shims inside reg.

Bertz

instagram above
Nov 26, 2014
coventry
can i ask , when it comes to the ninja pro v2 reg and so on, where it states Available in PRO V2, PRO V2 SLP, PRO V2 SHP
Ninja Regulator - PRO V2 - Rotational - 4500psi SLP (Super Low Pressure) [CA4]

which do you normally stick to just the standard version ?

munduz

Birmingham Reflex
Dec 16, 2012
The Stone
The pro v2 is the standard one set at 800psi output pressure but can be adjusted to 700psi 550psi or 450 psi... Slp is super low pressure set at 300psi and shp is super high pressure set at 1100 psi but can be adjusted to 950psi

The pro v2 can be used on most markers

Last edited:

munduz

Birmingham Reflex
Dec 16, 2012
The Stone
They are all rotational meaning you can set the position of the gauge and fill nipple by unscrewing the 3 grub screws on the collar and setting to your desired position... Again only when the bottle is empty