Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Advice please!!

georgeharry

Jun 22, 2008
Hi all,
im looking to get back into the sport, i played tournament level paintball about 4 years ago, nothing major just a few NSPL games. I just want some advice on which marker is best to get, as i have been out of the game for a while i have lost touch with whats good. I like the look of the GEO 2.1 but don't know how the shoot or if they are reliable? I am looking to take it fairly seriously as time goes on so am happy to spend a reasonable amount of money on it.
Any advice would be appreciated,
Cheers

MylesBull

Apr 15, 2013
All depends on what type of paintball you want to play ? and then if you have any preference between spool or poppet valve markers ?

I have no personal experience of an Geo, but have only heard good things! Can't go wrong with a Eclipse marker

minifesta56

minifesta56
Feb 21, 2011
cambridge
ego and geo are most properly the good guns as both are reasonable price as well and very easy to maintain. I'm not the bright spark when it comes to paintball guns or cleaning inside and out but with time and help i have managed to become the teams maintenance man for the egos and geos

Reactions: topcatz united

georgeharry

Jun 22, 2008
Thank you for all the feedback.
I guess a GEO it is then, im not too hot on all the cleaning and maintenance side of stuff either!

topcatz united

Apr 15, 2014
agh its ok its all pretty easy to do mate once you know how and on a hot day out side on a desk is the best thing mate really is and with history on demand its like heaven and a pint near by thats living the high life and why i love maintaining my geo

Reactions: georgeharry

Sam_M

May 7, 2013
I loved my geo and would still have it now but ended up selling and getting an lv1

rigers tefa

May 31, 2014
Hello im making my own paintball gun and I cant fugure out what adapter I need to release tge air from my air tank ... beacauses the pin needs to be pushed down