Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

AGD Euro-feed Minimag

Ando

Yankee
Mar 22, 2011
Maryland USA
I'm in the market for a Euro-feed Minimag body. Prefer just a body but will take a complete marker if your not willing to part.

I'm new to the site so bare with me if I'm not posting in the correct area or do/say something that's frond upon.

I was introduced to the site by one of your own. I'm an active member on Automags.org and in good standings with the community. This probably doesn't mean much here but I have over 150+ feedback with zero negative transactions. Just wanted to throw that out so you know I'm on the up and up.

If your not inclined on what the marker or body looks like...

Looks just like this but with the powerfeed raised off the body (We call it a "Euro-feed" on our side of the pond). :p

I live in the States and will pay for all paypal fees, taxes if any, shipping, insurance..etc to get the marker to me. Again I'd prefer just a body but a whole marker will do just fine. I'm up for suggestions for payment if your not willing to use paypal, not sure how you all do it here but Paypal is the preferred way in the States. As long as there's some protection for both parties involved, I'm fine with it.

Well, if you have one plz post up or PM me so we can work out a deal. Been playing since '89 so don't worry, the marker is coming to a loving home where it will get much play time along with it's other AGD brethren. ;)

Thank you...

EDIT: I guess PM's are frond upon with transactions so lets do this the proper way. :doh:

Again...TY. :thumb:

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
I've dealt with Ando and he's one of the good guy's..

dig deep boys and girls :)

Dr Fingers

They don't tell me nothin
Feb 1, 2009
Dunedin, New Zealand
Minimag

Not really looking to sell but if the right offer was made I would consider it.

Not clear from this photo but the sight rail and expansion are both splash annodised with black and gold. If it interests you I can post up some better pictures. Also have several barrels including 2 boomsticks (one all ss and one black and ss).
Cheers
Rich :)

Dr Fingers

They don't tell me nothin
Feb 1, 2009
Dunedin, New Zealand
Minimag

The one for the Mods
IMG_2417.jpg
Plus a bit more eye candy
IMG_2418.jpgIMG_2419.jpgIMG_2420.jpgIMG_2421.jpgIMG_2422.jpgIMG_2423.jpgIMG_2424.jpg A team mate tried it at Christmas and found it had a minor air leak down the barrel so reacon it could do with new 'o' rings but other than that it is in nice condition. Te bar has been milled to reduce weight and the splash parts are in good condition (expansion, sight rail, trigger and locking ring). Collected the barrels over time and includes a couple of Boomsticks. Always preferred Cockers myself but have planned to use this on a walkon or retro game.
Cheers
Rich :)

Ando

Yankee
Mar 22, 2011
Maryland USA
Hmm...Well. That's not a Euro body bro. Nice alpha rail though.

A Euro Body looks like this...

....as you can see how the powerfeed sits off the body. This is a classic RT version. They also made a AM version to include the Minimag version which is the one I'm looking to get. Looks exactly like yours but the powerfeed looks like the one in the pic above.