Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Air assit elbow....

Kingpn301

Aug 6, 2001
Jacksonville, Fl
Visit site
Pretty much the shocker is the only gun where air assist elbows are widely used. I think I remember you metioning a gun you were looking into on another page and i think it might be difficult to adapt a air assist elbow to that model.

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Yep, I had air assist on my Shocker and loved it quite a lot. Only other gun that I can think of right off the bat that uses air assist is pre-LCD Angels, which works very well by itself or even better if you get the Adrenalin air assist enhancement.

Mmm...Adrenalin. I think I'll just sit here and fantasize for a bit...

Wookie

Grumpy Sys*****
Easy!!

Just remember to wash your hands before doing any more cooking.

I had an air assist elbow on my Shocker, but it didn't help it that much. In fact, it sometimes caused a few problems as the balls would be driven down a little too far and would mess up the feed a bit.

In the end I took it off and just used gravity. Not quite as fast, but a little more reliable.

You could always try making your own Warp Feed out of old tumble dryer components.

Wookie

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
air assist

As it has been said
Shockers are built that way, the Mark 1 Angels can be adapted
dunno about the LCD models...must be some way of doing it (maybe not without voiding the warranty though) You can do it on a Autococker as well
if you want to know how visit www.ukcougars.co.uk and then go to the technical pages have to say it is for info only but you don't have to cut/drill/glue anything so it might be a plan.

Mark
UK Cougars