The Home Of European Paintball

alias settings

gaff

www.hired-killaz.com
Mar 12, 2003
'in ya face baby!'
Originally posted by fatbeerboy
i will have to have a play about when i have cleaned my halo again:(
clean ya Halo??? is your gun choppin or is ya Halo smashing balls in the feed tube and the results ending up commin outta ya barrel? i had this problem with may Halo until i set the time delay Pot in the PCB to reduce the slight overrun after stoppin.

if you are chopping you should only get small amounts of paint up the feed tube, if you are mixing milkshakes in ya loader then i would guess you are smashin paint with the Halo, turn ya Victory board down to the lowest setting, and drill a hole in the switch plate directly over the potentiometer, this allows adjustment without having to dismantle the hopper

sounds to me like a hopper problem if ya other loaders are allowing the gun to shoot without choppin

fatbeerboy

george jung is my idol
Nov 17, 2003
moo moo land
Visit site
thanks gaff that worked the paint i was using seems brittle with stronger paint it worked fine ! why didn't i think of that first:rolleyes: now my timmy can achive its full potential:D

gaff

www.hired-killaz.com
Mar 12, 2003
'in ya face baby!'
Originally posted by fatbeerboy
thanks gaff that worked the paint i was using seems brittle with stronger paint it worked fine ! why didn't i think of that first:rolleyes: now my timmy can achive its full potential:D
excellent!!:D i feel all clever now! :D

another tip is to get a sheet of self adhesive foad (3mm thick) and cut out shapes the size of the paddles in the halo this will help with more brittle paint as it impacts softer when feeding! also when useing brittle paint dont run the hopper dry! cos the Halo spins searching for paint and throws the remaining few balls around breaking them in the hopper

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Originally posted by gaff
excellent!!:D i feel all clever now! :D

another tip is to get a sheet of self adhesive foad (3mm thick) and cut out shapes the size of the paddles in the halo this will help with more brittle paint as it impacts softer when feeding!
and with some sticky backed plastic, a Fairy Liquid bottle and an egg carton Gaff will now proceed to making a Shocker.

You're a genius mate ;) :D

Gyro - you going to Denver NPPL? be sure to check out the new Sire gear there, and smack Chris upside the head for me too.