The Home Of European Paintball

all female teams?

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Originally posted by ThunderCat
I reckon I might try that gups, if it puts guys off having a girl team hug them, what will they think about a big bloke coming over give them a hug ;)
Already been tried mate. Ask Mr Pink, who took the Psy War Ops playbook to another level. Overtly Camp behaviour, hugging, wearing pink and exposing his thong to all and sundry. Made Puff the Magic Dragon and Ride of the Valkyries kidz stuff.

You know he talks enough nonsense to actually be a camp version of Colonel Kurtz........... :eek:

MrPink

Banned
Aug 15, 2002
Cook$ mom's house
www.ltpaintball.com
Originally posted by stongle
Already been tried mate. Ask Mr Pink, who took the Psy War Ops playbook to another level. Overtly Camp behaviour, hugging, wearing pink and exposing his thong to all and sundry. Made Puff the Magic Dragon and Ride of the Valkyries kidz stuff.

You know he talks enough nonsense to actually be a camp version of Colonel Kurtz........... :eek:
I'd deny it - but I'd be lying:D

Certainly freaked a German team out @ Toulouse last year:p :p :p

Now where did I leave that Leather Monthly catalogue;)

Gups

May 9, 2003
Aldershot
Originally posted by MrPink
Now where did I leave that Leather Monthly catalogue;)
Thats what i love about Mr Pink...he's got CLASS...anyone else would be buying "PVC Monthly" ;)

Gups

May 9, 2003
Aldershot
TBFKATL knows all about the pvc ;) ;) It was the catalyst in a bizarre friendship that involves inflicting pain at every meeting. Eh m8?? :D
Nothing (too) sordid tho..so don't be getting the wrong idea!

Back to the female teams thing tho (what have u started Sweet & Sour??) Maybe its cos im female myself but i don't tend to take into account whether im playing against male or female players.. At game on they're just another team, i don't consider whether my paint lands on male or female. I wonder if the guys on here feel the same way?

Rachel

loves Kyle's Stub
May 2, 2003
Essex
www.paintballextreme.co.uk
All girl teams

I've been involved in all girl teams in the past and personally have come to the conclusion that I want to play in a mixed team rather than all girls.

The exception to the rule is Fat Ladies Charms. They train and play technically like, yep you've guessed it 'blokes'! Their second (I think) millennium they qualified for the semis in AmB! How many Male AmB teams out there have ever done that, not many I bet. Also they are professional off field and totally committed.

At the moment I don't think there is another girls team that has 7 regular players at an equal level which makes it hard for them to get results. IMO

rachael from the ?chameleons? guest for us (sorry Rachael if I've forgotten which team you normally play for)
Thundercat I play with the Jags and thanks again for letting me guest last year.

Rachel ;)

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Originally posted by Gups
At game on they're just another team, i don't consider whether my paint lands on male or female. I wonder if the guys on here feel the same way?
Well I'd also liked to add that I've played Rachael a few times in the past and given her no quarter (and rightly so). Monkey Love Vs. Redz Novice last Summer, and after getting the drop (from the snake) on the Redz players, and displaying the ROF of an Ecstacy prepared Impy on them, she had the could grace to take all her hits (and there were many), like a "man".

I hope the cauliflower ears healed up nicely.

:D

L J

big big titties
Originally posted by stongle
Well I'd also liked to add that I've played Rachael a few times in the past and given her no quarter (and rightly so). Monkey Love Vs. Redz Novice last Summer, and after getting the drop (from the snake) on the Redz players, and displaying the ROF of an Ecstacy prepared Impy on them, she had the could grace to take all her hits (and there were many), like a "man".

I hope the cauliflower ears healed up nicely.

:D
hmmmm wether to insert a witty/possibly slightly sick comment here....:)