Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

all female teams?

JAC

License to paint
Hello here in Portugal this year appeared 2 all girls teams:
APM Shadows (rookie: recent rumors said it was disbanded)
and
Power Paint Girls (Novice 5-(wo)man team):
http://www.pontodemira.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=135&mode=&order=0&thold=0

The Power Paint Girls (or PPGs for short) are evolving very quickly in the novice categorie in the Regional tournaments as well as in the National championship.
This last Sunday finished 7 out of 14 teams, with a very good display of paintball for such a new team.

Cheers
JAC

little sister

Feb 10, 2004
stuttgart, germany
www.syndicatz.com
its true, that you might learn more in an all guys team, but we luckily can say, that we are supported and trained by some of the syndicate guys! that's good for us, because we learn a lot, when we practice with them!
BTW THANKS TO SYNDICATE (if anyone of you reads this!:) )

i can say, that i am proud of my girls team, because every one of us is trying her best and sometimes we really kick ass... :D but only sometimes! ;)

@jac, please send congratulations to the ppg's and good luck for the upcoming season! do you have a contact adress (email or something?)

Tinks

Feb 20, 2004
im only 16 and im in a mens team!! not that im any good tho!
i guess its easier wen ur in a mixed team, u get treated as one of the guys (not always a good thing :p )

ericostani

Mar 9, 2003
surrey
Visit site
nar

hes scared of spod, like hes scared of girls.

dont lower yourself to him pottts.

cos he is BATTY.;) (by the way, sam fordham is an exception, he is a girl)

Bird

MaidenheadTrauma
Feb 19, 2003
Visit site
nar

Originally posted by ericostani

(by the way, sam fordham is an exception, he is a girl)
Eric - don't put your team mate down.....even if he has been mistaken for me before :mad:

Anyway - I've seen plenty of girls play, and I don't think we're half as aggressive and certainly don't move up as quick as you guys. However, I know a few ladeez (including myself) that are much better shots, I suppose that whole 'testosterone' thing doesn't get in the way...

Besides, we can multi-task, and who else is going to sort you lot out?! ;) :p

Dr.M

Jan 10, 2004
Bournemouth
Visit site
Well I've only got one thing to say and that is Im glad we poached Guppy from the chicks !! Shes a top person and a top baller !!:D :D :D

Longtime ( Tsunami )

Sponsored by= Powerball ( RPS )
Belsales
Air America