Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

All my Gear for sale

nick16

Jan 7, 2011
hi all,

i have decided to leave the hobby which i never really got into massively in the first place. I now need the money due to buying a new car, hence i need a quick sale.

i would like to sell everything as a JOB LOT to give another player the chance that i had. This package is ideal for a new player who wishes to begin to ty their hand at paintballing.

For Sale i have:

1x 09 Proto SLG Ultralite gun in cobalt silver (low usage, clean, maintained) - comes with, Allen Keys, Manual, Oil. Had only 3 boxes of paint through it!!!
Also, have a couple of barrel socks to throw in plus,Indoor rubber paintballs, ideal for practice. Re-useable as well.

4 paintball Holders

£135 Inc Postage

2 spare Barrels for the Gun (Black is .689 - Blue in .685) - (had about 200 balls through each)
3 flluffy Barrel cleaners (barrels and cleaners to be sold together)

£35 inc postage

1 Dye Throttle 4500psi gas bottle. (top quality) Born 2008/03, Inspection 2013/02, Final 2023/02 (spare O rings), With nipple cover and thread protector, + orginal box and material 'sock'

£90 inc postage

1 H18 3000psi ....Born 2010/09. (only date on the bottle) i bought it new about a year ago. barely used.

£25 inc postage

1 Extreme Rage Overdrive Sonic db loader, voice activated can do 15 bps, great for starters or intermediate players, used ONCE, no visable marks, no cracks etc (fast, medium, slow feed settings)

£25 inc postage

1 Angel Ammo Belt (holds 3 tubes of paint)

£15 inc postage

1 Proto Switch Mask in Woodland Camo, used ONCE, perfect condition! foam is as new! clear lense
£25 inc postage

1 H18 black carry case. universal for guns and their accessories.
£15 inc postage

Clothing:

1 x Proto Defender Top in Large/ XL. (dont be fooled, im small and it fits me like a dream, if its not baggy, paint wont bouce off you!). TOTALLY UNUSED. Still has tags on it. colour = red / black

£35 inc postage
1 x proto defender slide shorts. (large) Same as above regarding the size/fitment! TOTALLY UNUSED. Still has tags on it. colour = red / black.
£35 inc postage
1 x H18 Trousers. Will Fit 32-34 waist and 32-34 leg. Colour = Black. TOTALLY UNUSED,

£30 inc postage
If someone buys everything, or a very large amount of it, im sure we can come to a good deal as i would like this gear gone soon.

nick16

Jan 7, 2011
well everything added up, is £465. Frankly an already massive sale, due to most of the kit being barely used. I never went paintballing with any of it, due to work commitents changing. so its only seen my garden a couple of times and i didnt really dress up in all the gear!

Im totally open to offers, the worst i can say is no!

for the lot, i would say £390? (yes, ive just taken £75 off just like that)

nick16

Jan 7, 2011
i need to count them first, and il get back to you mate...

would still rather everything went together

Megatron1

Nov 11, 2010
I'd be interested in the SLG if Wiggles takes the reballs...I have no use for them, or the barrel socks.

Would you take 90 posted?

nick16

Jan 7, 2011
sorry mate i wont take 300, too cheap. you going to have to barter harder than that :)

i would like to keep all my gear together at the moment for someone to have the chance to buy the lot.
if i do split, i will come back to the first people.

Last edited: