The Home Of European Paintball

All on your lonesome with a few boxes of paint

Team Demonic

Bunker Monkey
Nov 14, 2001
Burgess Hill, West Sussex
Visit site
Good practise drills

although this drill really needs to people you can substitute some parts.

What me and a mate found was good is put yourself in a bunker and place two torso or head size objects around 30 to 50 yards away, we got some two way radio's and placed one next to the target and my mate had the other.

I'd then be blindfolded and he'd talk into the radio and i'd have to react and shoot to where the sound was coming from.

this has helped my awareness and means i can now react to sounds from the other team rather than visually seeing them.

if your one your own you could substitute the radios for a little tape player or something.

A.B

London E.C.I 2008 retired
Jul 8, 2002
hampshire uk
hone your basic skills

After being preached to by the almighty robbo, i've been working on my snap shooting- my aim is to beat the Nexus guys (little bit longer to go)

Work on kneeling, standing left and right.

You don't need two peeps to do this, cos with a with a quick head flick you can establish your target and set yourself up to hit that.

Try road cones, old paint boxes etc peeking outa barricades at the appropriate heights

Happy snapping

A.B

:D

weedave

Jan 16, 2002
Belfast
If i had a few bunkers, id practice shooting on the run while moving quickly from one bunker to another aiming at a small target at a realistic distance.

Then some diving drills, you may aswell get to know how to do it now instead of trying to learn at a tournament. Just use some good arm pads, knee pads and gloves and you should be fine. You may want to start off without your gun first just to get the hang of it.

Then you may wanna practice some sweetspottin, set up a box of paint at a far distance and run towards a bunker while shooting at it. This will vary on your position. If you play a back tape bunker you should be focusing on running left or right while shooting.

There are a few more but its 01:36 on Xmas morning and im tired so im gonna go to bed so i dont scare santa.

Merry Xmas

Dave

DarWood

Dagenham Swarm
Nov 30, 2002
Technique to snap shooting doesnt need paint, nor a sup air. So i tend to do that infront of a mirror.
On the field I practice snapping objects with one shot a time, and as quickly as possible. No point in using large objects to snap (even though people are big) it just hones your skills that much further. So say abit of scaffolding in the ground, or a bit of wood.

As said by buddha it does help alot to practice snapping on some guy posted up on ya, and even when your under fire. You tend to use more technique to outwit the other guy.