Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

All sold can a mod graveyard please

Russell Hill

Just a little bit more crazy than yesterday.
Nov 28, 2013
Southampton
Tippmann A5 Trigger sold off site

Open to offeres people, I swear a month back every one wanted an Etek 4!

Craggit

Dec 24, 2013
Inverurie, Aberdeen
If I sell my marker at the end of the month I may give you a shout if the Etek is still available. Looking for a tourney style marker, and looking at Etek 3's, but for the right price I may push the boat out and get the 4 ;)

Russell Hill

Just a little bit more crazy than yesterday.
Nov 28, 2013
Southampton
Hi mate!

Forgot to ask, did you buy it new or used?
I am the second owner, the first bought it then had to move to the States and didn't want to take it with him. He used it once apparently, when I bought it from him it still had all the protective covering on the oil and tool, so yer I believed him when he said it was only used once.

I've used it a few more times but other than the scratch on the barrel it’s in ace condition, still in it’s ‘break in’ period really

Craggit

Dec 24, 2013
Inverurie, Aberdeen
Sounds like a good marker :)

Hi bud, I don't really wanna go that low. How about £255 all in with fees and postage?
I'd be keen to buy it for £255 all in, but my markers not sold yet, but I get paid on Thursday so if you're still happy to sell for that on Thursday I'd be keen to seal the deal! If I sell my marker before then I'll be in touch! Course if someone else beats me to it fair enough!